Stressed! So my symptoms are fading! :(

Pepper07

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

This is my first post here since getting my BFP last week x

Today I am 5wk+1 and from around 4 wks I was really gassy, my boobs were incredibly sore to the point I could barely touch them and I had slight nausea and heartburn

Now for the past couple of days my nausea has faded and my boobs aren't as sore? Is this a bad sign or is this normal? does this happen to other people and the pregnancy continues? x
I am so scared of a miscarriage again as I had one last time at 7 weeks :(

Thank you for your help, i'm going crazy xxx:shrug:

Symptoms can come and go. I felt great for a few days this week then spent last night on the couch unable to move b/c I was so nauseated. Granted, the nausea was reassuring, but it's normal to have good days and bad.

I have had two losses so I completely understand your concern. Anytime I get nervous I just try to think positive thoughts and put a smile on my face. It really does help.

Its tough, I know.

The symptoms do come and go or go and dont come back but just because your body has adjusted to the hormones.

Stay positive.

:hugs:

Hi hun im 5+1 aswell and a week ago i was feeling sick, but now I'm not feeling sick at all!! And my boobs altho they are still sore they arent as bad, i wouldn't worry hun no doubt a week from now we will be puking our guts up and wishing we hadnt said anything lol xx

thank you for all your reassuring replies, you have made me feel loads better so for tonight I'm going to cuddle up on the sofa with DH and chillout :thumbup:

Charlie - Yes fingers crossed we are doing that next week! I never thought i'd say bring on the sickness...pregnancy is so crazy xx keep me posted with how your getting on xx when do you have your first scan? x

I was worrying about this today! Ignore my ticker, I went to the hospital for a scan the other day and she said I was measuring around 4 weeks (i didn't know when my last TOM was!) they could see a sac.. but that was it so they're sending me back on the 4th!

I had slight sickness and had developed really sore boobs... both of which have now gone. I was also getting serious back ache and period pains, also both have gone! :shrug:

I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllyyy hope they do come and go, cos I'm freaking about that second scan! Really want to see a bubba with a HB!

I can only echo what the other ladies have said :hugs: they can come and go, keep positive :flower: xx

Iv no idea yet pepper i havent contacted a mw yet, scan wont be till about 13 weeks tho :( xx

This is my 3rd baby, and I felt the same as you at 5 weeks...it made me SO nervous...and a week later....BAM...nausea...now I can barely function...I just want to sleep and puke lol! So hang in there. My symptoms would come and go and I even felt energetic at one point which worried me...as far as I know all is ok with my baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->