Stressed!!!

briashxo

Reaction score
This is my mini rant as I am finally realizing how little time I actually have left to do anything!

Okay, so Sunday I will be 25 weeks pregnant. My fiance has to leave again for the military the end of this month and won't be back till I'm 35 weeks. We have till before he leaves to get married, no I do not want to get married when he is back or after the baby. Then when he's back we have my baby shower for June 30th. Before/after/during the shower we will have to find an apartment or unlikely base housing. Buy furniture, set up all the baby stuff, get settled and breathe. Oh and we still haven't picked out a name for our baby boy yet because honestly we don't have time to discuss it!

Is this all even possible to happen before my due date on August 4th?! :nope:

It always feels like there is a ton to do when you are pregant. Lets face it- there is a ton to do. What I would say, though, is just breathe. It will all get done. And if everything isn't quite perfect when the baby arrives, you have time. Those tiny little bundles don't know the difference whether the furniture is set up or not. Yes, it is more convenient to have it done. But if its not done, you can get it done and be just fine. Take one day at a time. Make yourself a list of what needs to be done, in priority, and when it needs to be done by. (So, for example, get married before April 30. Get wedding license by April 19- or however long you need the license before the date.) As you check the stuff off, you not only get the sense of accomplishment, but you also know you aren't forgetting anything.

You can do this and get everything done that you need done. Again, just breathe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->