<<<stressed>>>

Twinkle Toes

Preparing
Reaction score
:hissy: :hissy:

I am so stressed!

I want to scream and :cry:

I don't know what is wrong with me! I have really had enough! Thank god I only have 14 days left! 4 hours until home time!!!!!!!

I am also in a bad mood today and have loads of reasons. Lets trash the place! lol

14 days until home time? where do you work!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No 14 days until I leave here never to return! ! ! ! ! 4 hrs until I go home tonight.

I have had enough of everything today I have tried a chocolate fix and that didn't work! looking forward to getting home hopefuly relaxing!

Whats stressing you out hun :hugs:

Awww :hugs: to both of you

my dog is intent on wreaking my house every time i clean it! he is a serious nob end of a dog and pees everywhere. Then when he is otside digs holes domes in and splatters mud everywhere thus ruiing my hard cleaning. And the cleaning before that was a bone the both dogs grinded all around the house so that was fun getting bits of bone in the hoover. I give up! I feel like getting rid of one of them , the problem one as i have enough on my plate with a baby arriving without trying to clean up after a messing gient dog who wont listen to anyone. I have had to lock him in the conservatory as he is dpimg stupid things like eating cat pooh from litter,eating leads off things or just doing things wrong. he gets loads of attention he just is stupid. sad but hey he would be happier living on a farm ignoring people or someting.

then tesco messed up my delivery and didnt put have the stuff in my deleivery! so i am missing dog food, cereal,candles and loads of stuff! didnt charge me for it so they said that was ok it was just forgotten. not for bloody me when I just scraped that money up to pay for it and have to wait another week till i get money!
then my oh ows people money and he was suupose to get baby stuff out of his loan and is not now so i am freaking as it looks like i pay for everything! ok he pays rent but still! i have everything else and i could go into labout in 10 weeks and thats not alot of time for thsi stupd grant to come through and get thigs sorted as i like to be ontime.

so the stress of today has mad me panic into thinking i wont have anything by time baby is born and i am eating a whole pack of custard creams to myself! i dont care if i throw them up i have to have them.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hunny I thought I was having a bad day....I hope it all gets better for you! You shoud go and run yourself a nice bath and relax.....Then play some relaxing music and forget the Dog's and OH.

Have some you time. :hug:

Have you thought about taking the dog to the Vet to get some advice on calming him down....Might be an idea with little one on the way!

he cant be calmed. We had him there. I intend on buying one of them phermone plug ins to help him as when someone moves he is up out of the chair and running away! he was a rescue dog but was ok when i got him. Perhaps insecure. It just dosnt help me at this mo and i feel selfish saying that but i cant be dealing with all that mess and a baby. One cat is the same she is mental for peeing so she is getting a plug in soon as i cant afford to replace everything thats peed on by either that cat or dog. Just gets me to.

as for a bath the batteries ran down in the floating duck radio :( no music ! BAHHH! add that to the list today. and then i went to look at that baby book i wanted and there is only 2 left on ebay and there was loads last time i looked and i get it goes by the time i get the money for it. BAHH!

oh and goodie i just ran out of oil so no bath for me! GRRRRRR! could this day get any worse and now the baby has been quiet again and giving me heart attacks.

:hugs: :hugs:

aw babe not got and no I dont think your being selfish at all the cat and the dog can defend and look after themselves the little one can't.

I'm sorry I made it worse by sugesting a bath! :sad: :flower:

:hug:

I hope things start to look up? x

Try putting a warm flannel on your tummy that might liven baby up! I don't know if it works but my Mum used to do it with my youngest brother :blush:

Oh i will try that.

and i found money in my bank account! woohoo! i got paid early. I dont know why i checked it was just in there online. So can get oil now :) just not tonight but the fire is going here and will be fine. just a rotten day and needed to vent it off before i broke something instead. I have a headache brewing though and i cant stop eating lol

hows your stress now?

:hugs:

We're all having crap days today!! Our rabbit died and i had to break the news to leigha..:cry:

Sorry girls. I had to go home!

Today I am feeling much better. Glad you managed to sort things dout dragonfly.

How did breaking the :cry: news to leigha? ;hugs:

poor bunny! i would be devistated. kids get over it quicker i think though. :(

me i am hioping for a calm day today no rants, that will be a task lol but nothing yet anyway , i did forget my mid wife app this morning.

:dohh:

Did you manage to get it changed!??

I am still calm, getting on top of things today so I am smiling and happy.

I have to work late again but OH said he'll cook my fave :happydance: for dinner

Its a crap time they apparently only work till 10.15! what a great job they have. I cant appear i am throwing up at that time. And i am most likely going to throw up my toast here as its buring my belly! ARGGHHH! baby why dont you like breakfast!

oh hunny not good! What is it with Dr's and mid wifes!

How is :baby: today has she been more active

awwwwwwwwwwww. never fear aunty Lisa is here :hugs:
:hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

has to let some happy steam out of her system......sorry!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back