Stressed :(

Tegans Mama

home edding mum of 2
Reaction score
I am so scared! Tegan has her urodynamics (to find out about whether she needs catherising, oxybutynin etc) On tuesday. I am scared of what they will say! :(

Also, at the minute days seem to be endless medicine giving and physio! Plus she has a stomach bug :(
This is how my days are atm
8am - wake up, do catheter, give meds (4 lots), give bottle, do physio, give eyedrops, give thrush gel
11am - give meds (2 lots), give bottle, do physio, give thrush gel
1pm - give bottle (yay no meds or physio :cloud9:)
1.30pm - 3.30pm - T has nap
4pm - give meds (2 lots), do physio, give thrush gel
6pm - do catheter, give meds (5 lots), give bottle, do physio, give eyedrops, give thrush gel
7pm - give bottle
In bed by 7.30

Looking back on it it is such a lot to do :cry: OH helps out so much and I know that without her I would be like a man with no arms!! I feel like I have physio and medicine coming out of my ass! Plus Tegan has a stomach bug, and thrush, and conjunctivitis!! Feels like it never ends. I have a feeling they are going to tell us on Tuesday that she needs cath'ing more often than we are doing it, so that is even more stuff to do! ANd I have started new meds myself today and they make me feel like I am dead. :cry::cry:

Gah!!! :hissy:

Aww Massive :hug: you really have got a lot on your plate xXx
Got my fingers crossed for you that all goes well on Tuesday xXx

Hope all goes well on Tuesday hun

good luck for tuesday we are waiting for out appointment too xxx try not to worry too much xx

Good luck opn tuesday hunnie! *hugs*!! No matter what happens, you wont be doing the catheters as much as i was when tom was overdosing on oxy!! 3 hourly!

It is alot to do - but at least you managed to sort it out so that it is all three hourly. It will get easier as she gets older and you will see it all started to pay off.

Plus i think we will just get used to it. I am so used to the four hourly catheters now. I have programed it all into my phone and an alarm goes off to tell me when he needs meds/catheter/physio. helps me relax a little.

:hugs: good luck - and if it helps, toms urodynamics werent unpleasent at all. he was more interested in being nosey!

:hugs: thanks em, it is nice to speak to someone who has been through it! I just want to know where we stand with the cath's, there seems to be so much coming out lately!

i am pretty sure that if the oxy is doing the trick they wont increase it. The most significant risk is infection as you know and empyting the bladder twice a day is enough providing there is no relfux.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->