Stressful time...

Jessicahide

Reaction score
I had some bleeding on Sunday along with a big blood clot, so my midwife told me to go to a&e to be checked. Was up there three hours doctor told me "If god doesn't want you to have this baby then there is nothing you can do...!" yeah thanks for that!! :nope: Anyway i was sent home and told i would be called back for a scan, they scanned me yesterday morning, baby is fine, but i have some bleeding in the neck of my womb, so need to have a smear after i have the baby...

Just relieved my little bub is fine. :cloud9:

That comment is disgraceful!! :shock: I would complain about that!

Hope you are feeling ok now, so glad all was ok for you :flower:

Oh my word, I'd like to pop that guy. I'm glad baby is doing okay though. Just try to relax as much as you can!! xoxo

She wasn't very helpful at all, she also said as i started to cry "what is the worse case scenario?" i said "that i lose my baby" and she said "You already have three, some people have none!" I was just a bit dumbfounded, i know i have three, i am really grateful, doesn't mean i am willing to lose a child without feeling any emotion:shrug:

What is wrong with people? What horrendous things to say. She should have been doing nothing but reassuring you. You should complain about her!! I'm glad baby is a-ok :)

What is wrong with people? What horrendous things to say. She should have been doing nothing but reassuring you. You should complain about her!! I'm glad baby is a-ok :)

Thank you <3

That's a disgusting thing for her to say! Defo put a complaint in!! Does she even realise what you've been through in the past!?! What a cow honestly some people need a serious smack!!
Hope you're ok! Glad baby is ok

I can't believe she mentioned God at all! That's entirely inappropriate and unprofessional. I hope everything works out okay.

That's awful! When I lost our baby a nurse asked us if the baby was planned? I couldn't believe it. Like if it wasn't planned, it wouldn't matter that I was having a miscarriage!

So glad you're little one is ok :)

WHAT THE HECK?!? I would said EXCUSE ME get me a DOCTOR with proper bedside manner who can HELP me not make this worse. That is just terrible!!! Sorry you had that experience.!

She wasn't very helpful at all, she also said as i started to cry "what is the worse case scenario?" i said "that i lose my baby" and she said "You already have three, some people have none!" I was just a bit dumbfounded, i know i have three, i am really grateful, doesn't mean i am willing to lose a child without feeling any emotion:shrug:

What in the.....?!

On the plus side she did say "have you felt baby moving?" When i said i am only 13 weeks she said "you know you have been feeling baby for a few weeks!" And yeah she was right, first medical person to ever take seriously a woman can feel movements at this stage!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->