Stressing over getting pregnant already :(

blondebabe

Reaction score
It's all I can think about now I can't help it :(

It's only been our first cycle and I haven't got pregnant I think with the stress of our wedding. I hate that fact my cycles are 38/40 days at a time I have no idea when I ovulate :( my fertility monitor keeps going from low straight to peak but dtd and nothing :( I fell pregnant so quick with lo we weren't even trying it was like oops....

Uh I can't help it I get so impaitent I take a cheapy preggie test every day but I know what it is going to say :(

Xx

I test every day too, I'm on cd37 and think I may have ovulated on the weekend. I had a chemical last cycle but before that hadn't ovulated in years no idea what to expect!

I test every day too, I'm on cd37 and think I may have ovulated on the weekend. I had a chemical last cycle but before that hadn't ovulated in years no idea what to expect!

Thankyou! Glad it's not just me :blush:

I had a fake positive on clearblue was really gutted xxx

I had like 10 positives, 3 diff brands, and confirmed by doc. We were just ntnp since Jace was 3 months, but since the positive we got really excited :/

Big hugs lovely, your time will come, its hard being patient when it is something that you want so much. I am on our first cycle of TTC no.2 and only on 2DPO and I am so impatient! I am wishing the days away till I can test. Which is weird for me because normaly I hate the time going by!

it's SO easy to get OBSESSED! When we were TTC I was constantly googling, checking CM, taking cheapies...it was on my mind 24/7.

it's SO easy to get OBSESSED! When we were TTC I was constantly googling, checking CM, taking cheapies...it was on my mind 24/7.

This is me too googling like a crazy person symptom searching :( xxx

Try not to test too much or google symptoms - I know it's not easy! But testing and getting BFNs is soul destroying. I've been ttc for 8 months and only took 1 hpt in all that time. Worst thing I ever did. I'm at 13/14 dpo (not charting but fairly certain of ov day) and am holding out until 17/18 dpo (Saturday) if AF hasn't come. I think it's the only way to preserve my (and hubby's) sanity! Though I know I'm in the minority here ;)

Best of luck to you!

Try not to test too much or google symptoms - I know it's not easy! But testing and getting BFNs is soul destroying. I've been ttc for 8 months and only took 1 hpt in all that time. Worst thing I ever did. I'm at 13/14 dpo (not charting but fairly certain of ov day) and am holding out until 17/18 dpo (Saturday) if AF hasn't come. I think it's the only way to preserve my (and hubby's) sanity! Though I know I'm in the minority here ;)

Best of luck to you!

Yeah but it's completely different for someone with long or irregular cycles and no idea when AF is due

Fair enough hopefulfor1st. Get the feeling I offended you - wasn't my intention.

No it's not you...someone else posted a thread the other day in preg test gallery "telling" people not to test unless AF is late, my cycles can be 5-6 months though so someone with a perfect cycle telling me what to do really pissed me off! In a perfect world I'd love to be able to do that

Yeah I do understand that that must have been frustrating! It's not bad advice if, like you say, cycles are regular. Sometimes people just don't think.

Your cycles are 5-6 months? I'd be going stir crazy, do you know why they're so long?

No but I came off the pill 2 years ago after 5 months of no AF I took clomid which triggered ov and fell preg, had him in January this year and didn't ovulate again (no wasn't breast feeding) til July, had a chemical and now close to cd40 so wondering if I'm in for a long one again. It's caused by my pcos, I'm going to go to docs soon to ask when I can start clomid again.

Sorry to hear about your chemical. I hope you can get back on the clomid and get your bfp soon! Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->