stretch marks and bikinis

I dont have strechies on my belly but I dont think twice about people who do, go for it I say. I have them on my legs a bit but I just think its anyone else problem if they are bothered by them :) xx

I think i'm going to wear one this year, I like my belly to be tanned and tbh...who cares? We have stretch marks/saggy sking because we did something amazing, and imo being a mum is the most beautiful thing, there's nothing to be ashamed of or to hide, so if you feel comfortable then go for it.....although I know it's not that easy!

I'm living in France atm...and so many women of all shapes and sizes just bare EVERYTHING...it's a bit awkward, but i'd love to not care a much as they do!

I'm off away soon and have a bikini for our private pool. My old SMs are starting to look angry so obviously getting bigger, eek. And i have plenty elsewhere i can assure you! I wouldn't wear a bikini if it were a shared pool, but my belly blubber needs sun so that i can actually make the SMs looks less apparent with a tan!

go for all in ones, they do some really nice ones now. i wore a bikini last year and i have to admit, i wasnt as confident as i was pre pg. i dont care for the silvery strechmarks so much, it the 'deflated' balloon look that i dont like, the skin around my belly button is wrinkly because of the stretched skin, resembles a 90 year olds belly xx

see, if im being honest i dont have the loose skin on my tummy, just stretch marks on my hips (bad ones) and a few on my stomach so idk if I'd feel the same if I did.

Monokinis are so nice IMO but my boobs are too big, they pop out and dont fit well :(

Im having the same dilemma! Im going to Florida with the in-laws and Marley an have been wondering what to buy. I have a bit of a saggy tummy and stretchies. it doesnt look too bad if i breathe in but i doubt i could keep that up for 2 weeks haha!

Its a shame im not confident enough to wear a bikini because you can get them so cheap! I tried on the cut out swimsuits but they make your tummy look bigger i think (after trying one on). Although my MIL tells me to just wear what i want and not care what anyone thinks, but i can just imagine me being all paranoid and not enjoying myself.

Im probably going to go for backless swimsuit and tankinis - that way, with a tankini, if i want my tummy to get tanned i can just roll it up when im sunbathing. Your stomach always looks slimmer lying down!

My boobs are also too big for those delicate looking swimsuits! Just because you're a size 10/12 doesnt mean you have the chest of a 13 year old! Haha x

i found swimsuits make my belly look bigger because they are tight i figured at the end of the day ill only see the people on holiday for what 2weeks? who cares! When kyle was 4months old i went to butlins and was in a bikini then to

problem with me is that my stomach isnt flat and im covered in them - its still really lose and saggy... its just empty skin which is so ugly. if it was flat i wouldnt mind as mine are white, but its the stretch marks that make mine all wrinkly looking :cry:

I wouldnt but that's more to do with my kangaroo pouch x

I'm having this problem, my tummy is saggy and stretch-marked and wrinkly and just hangs there. It's horrible. I hate wearing a swimwuit because I don't find them flattering (due to the excess skin and flabby bits on my tummy, it sticks out). I've been trying to find high waisted bikini bottoms - the ones that go right up to your waist, vintage style. I found some but they were like £40!!! I think they are my only option for my honeymoon this september though :(

I admit I never really wore bikinis before having Emma even when I was skinny.(I always wore monokinis) But now I definitely wouldn't wear one. I have no problem with my own body but I still wouldn't want to show the world. :haha: I think if you are confident enough than it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. :flower:

This is my newest swimsuit for this summer.
https://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/...&c=Page&cid=1304338692046&pagename=vsdWrapper

And I have a monokini but I can't find the link anymore. It was also from VS. I have the same problem as Blah said above, monokinis are usually too small in the breast area and my boobs just pop out. But I found one that actually fits nicely. :lol:

you know what girls...i retract my last statement. i have just had an epiphany watching "Katie: My Beautiful Friends" and thought, i could have more to worry about than a few stretchmarks and a saggy tummy. If i really want to wear a bikini, which i do, im going to try and forget my self consciousness and wear a frickin bikini!

Hey, we only live once, i dont know about you girls but i dont get to go on many holidays, and im tired of searching for nice cozzys - i cant find one! Bikini isle here i come! Bikinis be warned haha x

I have bought a bikini for my holiday to France in 2 weeks. My stretchmarks on my stomach are still red (I got them bad) and I still have a saggy cSection overhang! But meh who cares, just don't want any photos of my haha :D

Its not my stretchmarks that i have to worry about, its my boobs falling out all over the shop :lol:

No one pays attention to that kinda stuff anyway, we're all so concerned with what we look like that we pay no attention to anyone else

After breastfeeding 3 kids, its not just my tummy that looks like a deflated balloon :nope:

After I had my daughter I heard about a dermo roller - you roll over your skin and it is meant to improve the appearance of scars, stretchmarks etc. I didn't get one at the time because I knew I would be having more kids and then I forgot about it, but I have just seen a deal and they are selling them for £ 29 - worth a gamble for that price I think. Have read some independent reviews and it looks quite promising. :thumbup:

I wear bikinis only and I have stretch marks. I think the key here is loving yourself. I love every inch of me and I don't care what anyone else thinks. Just look at yourself in the mirror and appreciate all of you, remind yourself that you are beautiful and rock that bikini! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->