Stretch marks !

mandy87

Reaction score
So I am 39 weeks today yay but yesterday I noticed purple marks on my breasts !, mainly in lower areas..but I didnt get them on my tummy yet lol. Has that happened with any of ya? Iv been doing more cocoa butter on them now :p

I got them several weeks ago on my boobs. None of my tummy though

ive thankfully gone none anywhere at the moment, so i'm really keeping my fingers crossed it stays like that

Your very lucky u haven't got them on your stomach,mine is covered in the ugly purple lines:growlmad:

I have a few old ones underneath my bump but not too bad at the mo - they showed more after birth last time when my jelly belly came back

I've had them around my breasts for at least a few months. They just started showing up mainly on my lower belly 1-2 weeks ago :( Thought I was going to make it through the pregnancy without them but guess not!

My boobs are stretch mark free and I am 34 weeks....belly, however, isn't looking to good :( My husband was sweet and bought me this oil that has coconut oil, almond oil, vitamin E, and cocoa butter. It's amazing!

My boobs are stretch mark free and I am 34 weeks....belly, however, isn't looking to good :( My husband was sweet and bought me this oil that has coconut oil, almond oil, vitamin E, and cocoa butter. It's amazing!

Has it helped fade the stretch marks? I feel like I really need to buy something soon because they're getting so bad.

I honestly think mine look better. They started out this really dark ugly red, but appear less noticeable. I am going to continue using it for the remainder of the pregnancy and especially after birth as my belly contracts back to it's normal size. I like it because even though it's oil it absorbs really well into the skin, isn't greasy, takes away the itching I get sometimes on my belly because of the stretch marks and is totally safe for baby! It is preservative free also! I tried the tummy butter that is really popular but had some weird reaction to it so I'm glad I found something that works for me! Whatever you choose to get, I def recommend getting something soon because I know how uncomfortable mine were when I wasn't using anything!

I got them on the underside of my boobs by the second tri because my boobs went up 2 cup sizes. Not happy about it especially since I have been using bio oil, cocoa butter and mothers love since I got my BFP. At least they aren't too noticible and my oh hasn't said a thing bless him. I have 2 tiny ones under my bump and I hope those stay that way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->