Stretch Marks

DNice

Reaction score
I'm using Bio-Oil! Anyone else using this?!?! I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!!! I don't have one stretch mark!! I am hoping to get away with NONE!!!! :happydance:

Any other good tips!?!?

(Not a tip just my thoughts) I honestly don't mind stretch marks. other women shouldn't either. Honesty, I think they're gorgeous.

Ill probably use something to help prevent more than what I have but if I get them I won't be upset. Stretch marks and mommy marks are natural. Majorly of women already have them....

Maybe it's just hippie me but I like em. :)

Tbh I dont thjnk it makes much difference. I didnt get any stretchmarks with my dd and I used nothing (no creams or oils etc). This time round, I figured I wouldnt get any again but lo and behold, out they popped at 36 weeks.

Hopefully they stay away from you but dont be disappointed if they suddenly appear out of the blue!

they make no difference. i didnt have a single one until 30 weeks

Ive been using bio oil since 12 weeks and still the stretch marks came :(

I'm using clarins huile tonic and have done with my other 3 pregnancies. No stretch marks on belly, at least not yet

So far I have gotten stretch marks on the insides of my thighs and nowhere else, even though I've only gained a pound! It's a little ridiculous. I'm very stretch mark prone, so I kind of think it's inevitable that I will get them. I'm just trying to stay moisturized well. Stretch marks are really the last thing on my mind. I'm more concerned about the baby and getting ready for it!

I think youre allowed to be concerned about stretch marks :hugs: i dont have any and i didnt get any from lo. If i do from this one then i know ill be upset, but ill get over it!.... I use bio oil too btw x

I had three if four stretch marks throughout pregnancy and I was really pleased about that!! But I got them after she was born :-( she was emergency c section and evidently the pregnant to non pregnant be,,y just happened so quickly that they appeared :-( I do hate them, and used to get really upset by them but I'm trying to change the way I feel about them-after all without them I wouldn't have my little girl :)

I had purple stretchies all over my hips, thighs and butt.. but now they are all white and barely visible over a year later.

I used lotion, oils, etc. Nothing helped.

It's mostly genetics and how stretchy your skin is. There is no miracle product out there.

Now pregnant with #2 and I don't care about stretch marks at all.. they fade with time!

I've used cold pressed avocado oil every day since 20 weeks and at almost 39 weeks, I still don't have any. But if they're going to happen, I don't think it matters if you're using something or not as a lot of it is genetics.

I didn't get a single one until 32 weeks and now there are lots around my belly button. I used the products as well.

I didn't get any til after 30 weeks with my son & then I got a lot . I don't like them but they don't bother me , there is nothing u can do about them. I believe if ur going to get them u will no creams will stop them. I was huge with my son and I new they wud come . They fade with time and mine are white now. I hope I don't get more this time bt if I do so be it . X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->