Stretch marks

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
I've had stretch marks appear quite quickly this last couple of weeks and my skin feels very tight.

However, after getting out the shower this evening I noticed one of the stretch marks was bleeding, and it hurt like hell! :cry:

Has anyone else had this problem? I'm using lotions and I'm even using moisturising shower cream.

What else could I do?

:flower:

Oh no. :-( I'm so sorry. I had this horribly with DD. Luckily they haven't gotten that bad again. But because of it previously I use calamine lotion or A&D ointment. I wish I knew exactly what the UK version of those were but I dont. It definitly helps with it though! Good Luck!

Oh! And an oil bath to rehydrate my skin does wonders!

We can get calamine lotion here in the uk :)

Thank you I will give it a go x

I was so close to writing this same post a week ago!!

I asked my doctor and he said it was very normal, and that even though it does hurt it will end up like any other stretch mark. Just to keep the area moisturised. I don't know if there is BioOil in the UK but It's good for not only getting rid of stretchmarks but for preventing them.

Have you tried nipple cream aka Lansinoh on it? Uber moisturising and can go on open wounds. I used it on DD's chicken pox and it really made a massive difference, more than anything else.

Ouch!

I've been moisturising at least twice a day and haven't got any stretch marks yet. X

I swear by Rose-hip oil. I have been use it on my belly and have no stretch marks.
Unfortunately, it didn't occur to me to use it on my boobs and now they're covered in tiger print! I have been using the Rose-hip oil on them for a couple of weeks and the stretch marks seem to have gotten a bit paler and certainly haven't got any worse.
Bio oil is good but having used both, I would definitely go with the Rose-hip oil. Much cheaper too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->