Stretch marks

C

charlie_lael

I have a question for the mamas and anybody with stretchmarks. lol:haha:.

Does anybody have a healthy, non-expensive, way to lighten stretchmarks? I know you can't get rid of them as they are scars, but you can lighten them quite a lot so as they're practically un noticable.

I've tried Mederma and it doesn't seem to work for me really..:blush: plus it's a little pricy. Does anybody have any home remedies? Or do you perhaps know of a secret magical place that sells non pricey goodies? Lol.

These stretch marks are driving me nuts! :cry:

Baby oil is inexpensive, bathe in it or use it straight from the bottle. It helps keep the slin moist to avoid stretch marks, but doesn't stop them.

I'm not sure there is anything out there that helps them fade, I found with mine that they faded by themselves over time and with natural sunlight/tanning.

xxxxxxxxxx

I'm not a mommy yet (soon), but I had stretch marks because I gained and lost so much weight over and over in a short period of time as a teen. I found massaging them helped for some reason. I also used Bio-Oil for a bit, but kept forgetting. I think it helped, not sure. I also used the massager setting in the shower and went over them in a circular motion. My friend told me that helped her. I have NO idea if it's true, but it seemed to improve them.

Really... time is what does it! Also I noticed they faded a lot after I began drinking 6-8 glasses of water/juice/clear fluids daily. I'm not sure if that's medically proven, but I swear it helps!

There are some warnings about Bio Oil out there, might want to Google it just to be sure you know. ^^ I'm not sure if its true or not, but I feel its better to know possible risks so you can make your own decision.

I have stretch marks & they seem to be fading on their own so far. I've read that you're supposed 2 put tea tree oil on them to heal the skin as red skin is still broken but white skin is healed and once your skin turns white then you use bio oil xx

Warm shower water over the stretchmarks for a few mins up close seems to of faded mine a little

:hi:

I use Emu Oil. You can search it on google and see for yourself :). Its not expensive ( i get mine from amazon) and has made mine lighter and shorter in length.

My OH uses it for his arthritis and my mum uses it as a moisturizer. It has so many benefits.

Hope i helped :flower:

Very use full forum.I also use Emu Oil.Really this is very good for stretchmarks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->