Stretch Marks

im not feeling too special lol!!

lol wobs...i didnt have any till about 37 weeks !!!!

i never got mine till after id had chloe!!!

Mine broke out when i was in LABOR!

Bloody things lol
xxx

I have them! Doc warned me because I'm so fair skinned. He said lighter complected people get the worst cases. That ain't no lie! LOL I looked like a road map! We have a saying down here for such things...."from asshole to elbow" I tried all the lotion, cremes, vitamin E oils, and EVEN emu oil....None of it worked. The things we women go through.

were we the only ones brave enough to post a piccy lol!

I got them terrible with Kai but they faded a bit to a silvery grey minging still all the same lol no one ever sees my tum, but i dont worry about it too much i just look at Kai an think hes worth it! lol
I will prob get them worse this time seems im the size of a 9 month pegnant lady already :rofl:

i have some too but basically only on my inner thighs and its not too much and they dont show a lot...kinda faint white

I got a few from 36 weeks on my bump, but they faded. I know this time round they will come back 10 times worse!
My belly is vile anyway so Im not too bothered, its not like Im always showing my tum off!

Oh and I moisturised 2/3 times daily, and still do

I got them with my first pregnancy I actually toward the end had this horrible rash in the stretch marks(not pretty) but they did fade(not as much as I would have liked tho lol).:blush:

I bought a skin roller and used copper peptides. Seems to work good so far. You can buy the rollers on ebay. I bought a kit because I'm too cheap to pay a lot of money. I bought copper peptides and mixed it with my PALMERS COCOA BUTTER cream. I use this after needling. Here is where I bought my roller and the cream is only $4.00 at any drug store. Just my advice. My marks seemed to fill in. They are not so ridgy anymore.

cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180172190080&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=008[/url]

for those who have been pregnant twice or more. did your stretchmarks get worse second time round or did the old ones just get red again?
i didnt have any untill 38 weeks last time. they totally faded and went silver after about 8 months.

i got some on my lower half of my tummy with my first pregnancy (below my belly button)

On my second pregnancy i got them on the top half of my tummy.

My third pregnancy i think i only got a couple more around the sides.

This time i havent had anymore, touch wood!

x

i have some too but basically only on my inner thighs and its not too much and they dont show a lot...kinda faint white

or so i thought--- started noticing them around week 22 and only on the lower part of my tummy hopefully it wont spread more than that

I didnt get any first time round but i did rub cream in religiously !! lol

So far i dont have any but i havent been rubbing cream in everyday and i can feel my skin getting tighter lol !

I was very slim with my first pregnancy, so I got loads of silvery strech marks, but this time around there are a few that are appearing to be a little more purple-ish in colour, I do rub in cream on a regular basis, but they dont bother me too much, I dont intend to be showing off my stomache in low waisted jeans any time soon!!!

I look like Ive been attacked by freddie Krueger. I used to love my flat tum before I had kids now its one of the worst parts of my body. I have a kangaroo pouch. The skin needs chopped off!:hissy:

aww bless K i felt the same after i had rhys im looking forward to having it all stretched back out again now im pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->