stretching pain?

twin mum 27

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Im 17+1 with a little girl and am having some horrible pains and aches.
I have a bad pain like a stitch on my right hand belly that comes and goes, aswel as some stabbing 'jolts' of pain low down. I also have lower back ache similar to period pains.
I have felt the period pain type back pain before, but the stabbing aching pain is new. Its not 'bad' but bad enough that it worries me.the oain low down is also an ache type feeling.

I have also been feeling baby move a few times a day for maybe half an hour each time but the last 2 days nothing.. i know baby is small and could be 'hiding'.. we had a gender scan 2 days ago and baby was dancing around and had a great heart beat..

Does this pain aound like normal stretching pain? I do have twins but they are 4 now so i dont remember from my last pregnancy..

Thanks guys

Sounds like the stabbing pain is round ligament pain

Hi everyone,

I have a bad pain like a stitch on my right hand belly that comes and goes, aswel as some stabbing 'jolts' of pain low down. I also have lower back ache similar to period pains.
I have felt the period pain type back pain before, but the stabbing aching pain is new. Its not 'bad' but bad enough that it worries me.the oain low down is also an ache type feeling.

I have also been feeling baby move a few times a day for maybe half an hour each time but the last 2 days nothing.. i know baby is small and could be 'hiding'.. we had a gender scan 2 days ago and baby was dancing around and had a great heart beat..

Does this pain aound like normal stretching pain? I do have twins but they are 4 now so i dont remember from my last pregnancy..

Thanks guys

Sounds pretty normal to me. I know I have had painful stabbing almost if I am sitting a certain way and sneeze or get up funny

I got that loads with my first, I was very surprised at how much it hurt! Does sound like round ligament pain. I never got it this time, I assumed beside I was already stretched!

Hi everyone,

Thanks guys

Sounds pretty normal to me. I know I have had painful stabbing almost if I am sitting a certain way and sneeze or get up funny

Your pain definitely is round ligament pain! It sux lol

Thanks guys :) the pain settle after a couple of days and is just occasional now. Shes moving lots more too :)

i'm 19 + 3 and have been suffering with this for a couple of weeks now. It can be horrible. This is baby number 4 for me and I never had it before. I think baby has had a growth spurt though because I have suddenly really popped!!

I get this worst at night, when I wake up and need to pee. Once I've been to the loo it feels a bit better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->