Stretching pains?

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
I've had the round ligament pain on the sides that I've gotten used to but today I had some direct stabbing pain in the center of my uterus.. Is that normal for stretching as well?

No bleeding and it only happened a couple of times and lasted for only a second.. It felt like really being stabbed from the inside

I have been getting similar pains as well as really painful cramping in uterus area. I have a UTI and the antibiotics have made it better today but it is bad again tonight. Drs said as long as no bleeding it should be fine though x

I've had the round ligament pain on the sides that I've gotten used to but today I had some direct stabbing pain in the center of my uterus.. Is that normal for stretching as well?

No bleeding and it only happened a couple of times and lasted for only a second.. It felt like really being stabbed from the inside

Yes I had this last night! Everything I've read says its normal around 11 weeks because everything is stretching so rapidly. I was in a lot of pain and really worried :( but woke up completely fine

Yes I am getting them as well (especially before my BM's in the morning, sorry if TMI), it's like too much pressure. Sometimes they're so sharp I nearly fall over, but mostly just a bit of cramping, also my back, especially lower is also causing more pain. I had a back buddy, but somehow burnt it :cry: Anyone know any good relief? Besides drugs (altho I think once in a while Panadeol is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->