Stretchmarks

C

charlie_lael

I have a question for the mamas and anybody with stretchmarks. lol.:haha:

Does anybody have a healthy, non-expensive, way to lighten stretchmarks? I know you can't get rid of them as they are scars, but you can lighten them quite a lot so as they're practically un noticable.

I've tried Mederma and it doesn't seem to work for me really.. :blush:plus it's a little pricy. Does anybody have any home remedies? Or do you perhaps know of a secret magical place that sells non pricey goodies? Lol.

These stretch marks are driving me nuts! :cry:

Ive tried the maderma to and no luck only thing is they have faded some with time but I have so many and my stomach is covered that I dont think they will ever fade off any more Im hoping losing weight will help :) I have used the tanning bed and that is the only way I have ever camoflauged them a little but thats not healthy so I just dont really bother with it much anymore :shrug:

Thanks for your input. I've read online that lemon juice helps bleach the stretch marks? Weird huh? I guess it wouldn't hurt to try; it's just lemon juice. ha ha. :)

spray tans really help, i got one once and they were barely noticeable

ive been using sunbeds for past 2 weeks & already a big difference

ive been using sunbeds for past 2 weeks & already a big difference

Iv been using the beds aswel for a week now and I swear when I het off the bed there more redder!!

yea they are redder at first but once youve laid a few times and get some color that goes away and they become alot less noticeable :)

i find palmers coco butter realllly helps.. iv got a scar where i had my appendix removed and after about 2 weeks it had faded to a light pink rather than a horrible purple x

For me, the only thing that has really worked is... time. I have stretchmarks from my growthspurts and get new ones so easily from gaining or losing any amount of weight or changing body shape. My oldest ones that are probably 10-15 years old are barely noticable at this point.

Tanning helps, too, as others have mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->