stretchmarks...?

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
This is not one of those cliche '' if i rub cream in will i get them'' questions don't worry, its a way more stupid one lol!
Through my teen years til 2 years ago I was over 15 stone. I got stretch marks on my tummy all over, which faded to a silver colour in time. My husband then decided to ask me to marry him, at which point I lost loads of weight (like 3 stone odd) for the wedding. blah blah life story...
anyway, my dumbass question is can you get stretchmarks on your stretchmarks. I havent had any new ones on my tum yet, but they are definately wider, and longer looking and look like at any second they will burst into a beautiful purplely pink hue! Can that happen?
I dont want anymore battle scars :cry: lol!
xxx

Im the same as you, i have marks from my teens years being bigger. hoping to avoid them aswell lol.

I was a 'larger' teenager and managed to aquire stretchmarks but only on my hips. So far I haven't got any on my belly and I'm hoping it stays that way!

I dont think you can hun, i've never heard/seen it. Hopefull you should be safe!!

I don't think you can either... though the ones I've got on my hips have disappeared under the fake tan I've put on :D

Mmm not sure! i have stretch marks from being big as a teenager and they faded to silver and i got a load more in my last pregnancy, sorry :( mind u i dont have any from this pregnancy so far, but my tummy is full of them anyway

I have them from kaitlin and have started to get new pink ones at the top of my old ones making my old ones longer!

I love this question! I asked my friends who've had more than 1 kid the other day, hoping I can reuse the ones I've got! They all said that they went dark again, and got a little longer.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
lol

I had some on my hips and theyve got bigger :( like the stretchmark has stretched so it looks like red dots at each end. None on my belly thus far so I must be prone to get them on my hips.

i havent got any more from when i had rosie posie, but i have been careful what i eat (most the time ) and i have put cream on everyday without fail. i havent noticed anymore until this morning and i saw for scratch like marks above my tummy button.
but i was thinking i've stretched this far before so why should i get more. that my theory anyway.

x

ugghhh... I hate them I got loads of nasty stretchmarks at the very end of my pregnancy, my stomach is so disquisting now. I dont know how it can look any worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->