Strictly Baby Disco!

rosie272

mum to charlie finn
Reaction score
Is anyone else watching? I think the mothers of these girls are so horrible :( Your 9 year old has a kidney infection but also a 'dance' competition to attend so you tell her 'you don't dance with your kidneys, you dance with your feet'?? Really? The same little girl who was in hospital for a stress related illness at 9 years old :( I don't get it!

I watched this last night too, i thought it was just crazy a few girls my little sister knows actually do this dancing and the competitions. Any normal mother whos child gets so stressed before competitions that they get seriously ill surely would take there child out of it at least for a year or 2 x

I just didnt get it. the 'dancing' was just running around and doing a few spins and cartwheels?! hideous costumes too... who wants to be a funky skunk :rofl:

I used to do this dancing from being about 6 till 15 and I loved it! I missed this programme so can't comment on how the mothers behaved there but there was a lot of pressure to do it and do it right - it is a very very expensive hobby so my mother used to say if I wasn't going to do it 100 percent I might as well not do it all.

The dancing is actually very tecnical and physical and take a lot of practise!

I used to do dancing as well (disco, tap, modern stage & majorettes from age7-14) and we entered competitions but there was no pressure like these little girls have! We had loads of fun doing it and none of the Mums were anything like this - that was a million years ago mind you (I'm old) :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->