Strictly!!

MrsBandEgglet

Mummy to 3, expecting #4
Reaction score
Yes I confess, I still love it!! I'm sooo looking foward to tonights preview show thing but I'm a bit narked that we get this tonight and then nothing til October 1st!! :growlmad: Why do they have to keep changing it every year? Personally I liked the format where they danced on saturday night and then the elimination show was on a sunday. I liked it being spread out because it felt to ne like you got twice as much Strictly :thumbup: I don't know many people in it this year but suspect Kara Tointon will do well cos she won that charity competition a couple of years back I think. Love that Paul Daniels is in it! He's fab and sooo tiny, i never realised. xx

You mean thats it till the 1st october???? :growlmad: thats pants x
Love the new guy Gerad think he's cute, Him & Tina make a great couple x

Loved it, can't believe we have to wait weeks for more though!

My prediction is Anna W. will be first off lol!!!!

poor anton, he doesnt stand a chance AGAIN. i hope they pay him a lot to put up with the comedy act of the show.

I know, I think Anton is destined to never win it unfortunately :nope: Gerard and Tina make such a gorgeous little pair, they look fab together. I'm gutted Darren and Lilia are gone though, they made Strictly for me. Also, Ian and Matthew, it's not the same. Apparently there's some training footage being shown on weekday evenings but no It Takes Two or saturday show for nearly three weeks!!! xx

Do you think Anton is just there for the comedy factor? If not surely he would be getting annoyed about always being given the people who can't dance.

They are really getting rid of all the dancers from the beginning aren't they?

I've noticed that too, hope they don't get rid of Anton though, he's so funny! Brendan is still there too, he annoys me a bit though.

WTF's going on with Tina's boobs though, I'm sure they weren't that mahoosive in corrie??

It's a shame they keep getting rid of all the old dancers, the beeb need to learn about the whole 'if it ain't broke' thing!

Which of the old professional dancers have gone then? :(

Karen, can't remember her 2nd name; it was in the papers a while back, that the show had ditched her cause she was too old, which is a bit ridiculous! She's still choreographing the routines though.

She was my favourite! SHe won with Mark Ramprakesh x

Yep, Karen Hardy was one of my faves too - she's now a choreographer apparently, and she didn't compete last year either. some of the others still do the pro dances but don't compete and some have gone completely - Darren and Lilia, Matthew Cutler, Brian Fortuna, Ian Waite.

I can't believe Brian's gone, after only two series! I loved him, he was so charming and such a fab dancer. It seems to me like they're really trying to 'sex' it up a bit by getting these new young, sexy dancers in. Agree that the BBC should have just left it alone, it was perfectly fine :roll: I think Tina's boobs have beed majorly padded to within an inch of their lives lol, they're gigantic!!! :wacko: xx

JUst read an article in the paper about one of the dancing couples Lilya Kopolova & Darren Bennet, who got the axe from Strictly this year!

They were offered to come back to take part in the group dances, Lilya said no, & Darren said yes. Apparently that happened to Brian Fortuna too.

I don't blame Lilia for saying no. She was always my favourite female dancer, I loved what she did with the Don guy a couple of series ago (not that goblin-looking Dom from all those silly crime programmes). She made him into such a great dancer. I think Brian has lots of potential and so I'm glad he told them to shove it too :mrgreen: xx

Yeah, I agree; they're just trying to compete with the X Factor but not going about it the right way!!!

At least they've not got rid of Anton, I love him! And Craig Revel Horwood; he's so sarky, he's great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->