Stringy Brown CM

Yazc

Reaction score
Sorry for the tmi but I'm really worrying as I have been having some stringy cm like fertile ewcm but with bits of brown in it for 3 days and I'm 7 weeks preg today.

Anyone else have this? Please share your outcome good or bad!

I'm thinking the worst as this is how my missed miscarriage started last time :(

I don't think there is a right or wrong kind of cm to have when pregnant (within reason of course), but the brown could be some old blood only just making it's way out :flower :

Usually brown means old blood. I got it early on, and had a bit yesterday. The first time it happened I went to the walk in as I was terrified. Doctor said it was probably just baby settling in. If I had been having really bad cramping and bright red blood it would've been a different story.
This is my first pregnancy do every little thing worries me !

I had this last pregnancy and this one too at 6-9 weeks. Especially after intimacy. Maybe our cervixes are just more sensitive. Midwives told me not to worry last time. So I'm not this time.

I had lots of brown blood with my last pregnancy and baby is now 4 months old

Sorry for the tmi but I'm really worrying as I have been having some stringy cm like fertile ewcm but with bits of brown in it for 3 days and I'm 7 weeks preg today.

Anyone else have this? Please share your outcome good or bad!

I'm thinking the worst as this is how my missed miscarriage started last time :(

Yazc ,
I am also 7 weeks and seeing some brown dischargge. When i wipe .from yesterday .i had this last week also and baby was fine ..i think ultrasounds make your cervix a bit irritated..but gonna call nurse if i feel its not stopping.talk to your doc and arrange for scan

I had this in this pregnancy, I was 4 weeks and it was just implantation :)

Thanks everyone, I ended up getting a scan and baby is fine, saw the heartbeat flickering away nice and strong and was 5 days ahead of what I thought so am 8 weeks today :)

so glad it was a good sign for you ladies!
I had stretchy brown CM on 11DPO and then a few days later had yellowish/tan creamy CM only when wiping (not even close to needing a pantyliner)
I am officially 2 days late for AF (18DPO) but last tested 2 days ago and was BFN so waiting a few more days just to be sure.
Today NO CM or spotting.
Haven't had ANY pink/red or any sort of flow (I usually spot brown or red a few days before AF) and I usually get a headache/migraine a few days before AF and nothing!!! :happydance:
Oh yeah and my cervix has been high, firm and CLOSED since 11DPO and today it feels longer? (different shape? hard to describe)

:coffee: will test again probably Wednesday (possibly sooner)
Fingers tightly crossed!! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->