stripping hair

cupcakekate

Cooking baby #3 :)
Reaction score
anyone used the shampoo stuff you can get to strip the colour out of your hair?? i've been dying my hair red for a long time but it's now at a reddy brown stage and is quite dark. i really want to get it back to it's natural colour which is like a mousy brown/dark blonde but don't want to pay at hairdressers!! any help?? xxxx

I have but I don't think it will take it back it always takes my hair back to a light gingery colour and then I colour whateva colour I'm doing over it x

Well I put a medium brown on and it come out nice and the other day I stripped my sister heair and put a red on and it looked great (her hair was dark brown) and I've stripped it from dark brown and had highlights x

If you've been dying your hair red for a while you will struggle to get it all out with ColorB4(or another colour remover) red is stubborn to shift.
Colour strippers are for salon use and similar to bleach, but the process is more gentle.

i used jerome russells b blonde and then put a dark blonde over it and it worked yay! xxx

I was thinking of trying to get the red out of my hair but I'm too scared :haha:

I use colour b4 but I have a really good shop called home bargains near me and they have one in their for £5 and it does exactly the same thing x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->