Strong Bfp's but bleeding so.....?

roc

mummy to Dylan!
Reaction score
Hi ladies i got some strong bfps today, i've been getting them all week on cheapy tests, but was doubting them?! so bought a clearblue digi, and a first response today and :bfp:s!!
I'm bleeding very slightly, but hopefully because tests were strong, it'll be ok?!
Hope i'm not jumping the gun here!

Congrats! Lots of ladies have some bleeding - FX!

Congratulations!
I hope you are alright!!!!! I have heard some women having some bleeding!

Try n relax.... easy said than done, I know!

:hug: :hug:

congrats and dont worry yourself i bleed three times in my pregnancey once at 6 weeks then 12 weeks then 17 weeks and i now have a healthy little boy 1 out of 3 pregnanceys have bleedings its really quite common just watch out for clots but i wish you a happy and healthy 9 months :hug:

congratulations. i bled throughout my first pregnancy, i think its quite common. if you are worried you can ask for an early scan, thats what i did, it put my mind at ease!

Congrats on your :bfp:
Lots of ladies bleed, so just keep an eye on it!

Hi Ladies, Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who replied, was very reassuring hearing from all of you!

To follow up, bleeding has stopped entirely now, never got anything like :witch: , was just a small bit when (sorry tmi!) i wiped was all, so i hope anyone reading this with the same predicament can be reassured that i guess it's normal, and quite common, like a few of you said to me!

Thanks again ladies :hug:

:bfp: 's and:dust: to all!!!

My Mum had a light period on both her pregnancies. It could also have been an implantation bleeding. Unless it got heavy your still in there. Not much the doctor can do unless they will took blood to measure hormone levels. Good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->