Strong First Response positive last night, still 1-2 weeks on ClearBlue Digital!

Guidedbylight

Reaction score
I had my last period on the 24th of December, and I think I ovulated on the 8th? I had a dark line on an ovulation test on the night of the 7th, not sure if it got darker the next few days as I didn't test. I had implantation bleeding on the 19th of January, and a faint positive on a First Response on the morning of the 23rd. Since then I've been testing (to ease my paranoia - I had an ectopic back in August), and it seems like they're progressing slowly. I've done a couple of ClearBlue Digital's which have always said 1-2 weeks.

I did a First Response last night about 7pm and I was shocked to get quite a strong positive, given the time of day! But then this morning I did a ClearBlue Digital (with my FMU), hoping to get my 2-3 weeks, but it's still saying 1-2 :(

Shouldn't it be 1-2 by now? It's been about 11 days since implantation, and 22dpo!

Attachments

• 289952_5a6f73dad6a81_1517253594.jpg
    289952_5a6f73dad6a81_1517253594.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 13
The digital aren't the best for progression. How long ago did you get your first 1 to 2 weeks

Sounds like you implanted quite late. I got my 1-2 at 11dpo and my 2-3 at 15dpo x

I wouldn't worry unless it's been over a week

Thanks :) I'm hoping I'm just getting too worked up and it'll be fine. Just concerned that the line even on the FRER might be too faint for 21dpo, but I guess if I implanted late that's why

I just got my 2-3 weeks today, I tried on Saturday which was a week from my first 1-2 reading and it still said 1-2. I wouldn't worry about it too much from what I read they aren't great indicators of rising hcg xx

Thanks :) I'm hoping I'm just getting too worked up and it'll be fine. Just concerned that the line even on the FRER might be too faint for 21dpo, but I guess if I implanted late that's why

A line is a line and could be so many reason it’s not as dark. Some women just don’t secrete as much hormone in their urine and Obv time of day and how dilute your urine is plays a big part also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->