Strong ovulation symptoms

monroea

Mommy to Riley
Reaction score
This week I have been experiencing some of the strongest ovulation symptoms of my life. Now I'm beginning to wonder if it's due to my age and possibly beginning pre-menopausal. I'm 37 years old. I'm beginning to wonder if my body just wants to get these eggs out of here or what.

My symptoms have been
- cramps for 5 days
- nausea for 2 days
- excessive cm for 2 days
- strong +opk on cd 14
- increased rhr

I always get these symptoms (except the resting heart rate) but not to this extent.

Screenshot_20230114_091739_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230114_091908_FF App.jpg

Maybe a sign of a good surge u always found when I had really strong ovulation I caught so I have everything crossed for you xx

So this is new. TMI - I just went to the bathroom and had cm as usual during my ovulation time but this time I had a small streak of blood in it. Anyone else ever had this happen?

So this is new. TMI - I just went to the bathroom and had cm as usual during my ovulation time but this time I had a small streak of blood in it. Anyone else ever had this happen?
Yes I have that happen quite a bit. Specially if it strong ovary pain. During ovulation. Good luck

Yes same as @NightFlower if strong ovulation I did in actual fact think I got the cycle I conceived this one xx

Yes same as @NightFlower if strong ovulation I did in actual fact think I got the cycle I conceived this one xx
@tdog Is this pregnancy a singleton? My husband and I have been joking that my body is just firing one egg after another with the way these symptoms are.

@tdog Is this pregnancy a singleton? My husband and I have been joking that my body is just firing one egg after another with the way these symptoms are.

There is only one unless the other hiding bit they have only seen one yes lol xx

Af arrived today along with some mild cramps. I'm 2 days early for af, so with that and my strong ovulation symptoms I'm beginning to wonder if my body really is gearing up for pre menopause. I'm 37 years old. Anyone have any insight?

Screenshot_20230127_171734_FF App.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back