strong ovulation vs weak ovulation

Nicole R.

Reaction score
Hey ladies!!

This last month I experienced something pretty bizarre. Got starters, I ovulated all on my own!:happydance: first time since May 2013! I think my hypothyroidism and PCOS had something to do with 27 months of annovulatory cycles. FF usually gives me crosshairs but always takes them away, my temps never reached over 97.5 anyway so I already knew I didn't O.
This past cycle, after 4 months of starting my doubled dosage of thyroid meds, I ovulated. My temps were 98.68 and my LP was 16 days!! When AF sadly showed her wicked face, my temps remained high but still dropping. Cd4 my temp was 98.28. I was looking at charts on FF and most of the pregnancy charts had high temps from cd1-5. So I'm wondering if high temps in cd1-5 signified a stronger ovulation? The charts that took longer for LP temps to drop had more likelihood of conceiving. What do you think?

Very interesting theory. I can't really help as it looks like I am having back to back chemicals...
But this month's chart is horsecrap lol (in my siggy), last months was beautiful till the end, and DS was 5 yrs ago but kinda slow rise.
I'll post them so you can compare
Last Cycle - chemical
FFChart715.jpg
BFP 2010
2010BFP.jpg

So sorry to hear JLM!! I feel so sad, as I definitely made a big fuss about your BFPS. :( maybe this month we can be TTC buddies? I'll send you a PM and give you my number. We can text/call :) I really need a TTC buddy. My SIL is getting tired of listening to me.. I guess people don't understand the big deal unless they're TTC. Your chart looks textbook beautiful, are the BFPS turning into BFNS?

Oh last months chart was awesome, this month all over the place lol
i have had very faint positives for a few days, but seem lighter this a.m.
Gonna try tomorrow morning, and if nothing stop progesterone since it's the only thing holding back AF.
I am glad to know Natural progest off a shelf does inded work tho!
Stopped my spotting in it's tracks, but I think ,aybe a bit too late...
Thx tho
I'm not dwelling on it this time around tho. For all I know there may have been something wrong, so if it wasn't meant to be, there is a reason.
grabbing a frer 2 pack tonight as I don't want any guessing over cheapies in the morning hehe
:dust:

Frer lines and cheapie lines totally gone now, so I stopped progest, and am trying to catch me a :witch: hehe
It obviously wasn't progressing, so another chemical for me, but I am ready to start a new cycle. If the progesterone would have worked, I would always worry that I stopped the process and might have kept something going and caused more probs later.
I def will use the natural progest next cycle, but starting at 3dpo like I should not late in the game like I did this time.
How are you doing Nic?
:dust:

So sorry to hear JLM!!! I experienced a chemical once. Pretty close to what you were describing. Wasn't much fun :(

I had one clot and now flow. I counted it as cd1. Didn't see anything afterwards but have had brown spotting . The very strange thing is here at cd5, my temp was 98.35! I took my last HOT 5 days ago and it was negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->