Strong/painful pressure down there

mummof1

Reaction score
I've been feeling major pressure in my crotch/bum area , when I stand or walk around or even sit on the toilet to use the bathroom . It's making me wonder if it's normal so early on, I'm only 27 weeks ?
I said to my hubby today it literally feels like his head is going to fall out !
I've been getting Braxton hicks daily and lately there have been some painful ones.
I'll mention this to my OB at my next appointment but wanted to ask you ladies on here about it.
Thanks !

I'm not sure how normal it is but I have certainly felt like that too, although very sporadically, ie a day or 2 every week. I am 30 weeks and have felt it the last 3 or 4 weeks.

Thank you .
I've been feeing it the past week.. It's daily for me and makes me feel so uncomfortable ! I've also been experiencing painful Braxton hicks , I'll definitely be mentioning this to my OB at my next appt. I see her next Friday.. I'm hoping the Braxton hicks don't continue cause they really worry me sometimes !

I get that sometimes too! It's quite uncomfortable. It feels like baby girl is just sitting really low down. I try to like pick her up and encourage her to move lol

I know you can't control BHs but make sure you keep hydrated. I seem to get them more when I've been running around and not drinking enough water. As for the pressure there's a baby hanging out there!! Lol just try to get your feet up now and again and I found the exercise ball really helped me get baby into a good position and lessen that pressure. Hang in there

I've been having the same thing happen to me :/. Haha silly babies :)
I just try to make her move

Ya I've been trying to remember to drink more water ! I think it helped today actually!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->