Stronger AF symptoms after MC?

NC_Sarah

Reaction score
Did anyone experience stronger AF symptoms after a MC? I have such convincing symptoms but I'm 12 dpo and all I'm getting are BFN's. The major one is that my boobs are huge and killing me! I've had a couple months where I'm a little sore by my armpit, but I have literally grown over a cup size and they constantly hurt this cycle. I have veins all over my boobs, and up through my nipples (didn't even know veins went there!) which have gotten noticably larger.

I'm holding out hopes that these are signs that I will get a BFP, but it got me wondering if the first cycle or two after a miscarriage you get really extreme AF symptoms that could be mistaken as pregnancy symptoms

I had a MC in early April and my AF was actually pretty light (started on Easter). I don't remember feeling particularly sick or crampy either. So to me, it sounds like your symptoms are more like pregnancy than AF.

sounds promising hope it's your bfp keep us posted. How long since ur mc coz my boobs are still veiny 4 weeks after

Hey hun, I'm very similar to you at the moment :)

When did you MC?
I started bleeding on 2/05/11 and finished by 7/05/11, and I'm pretty sure I ovulated 12th-13th. SO that would make me about 12dpo too.
I also have been having the same as you and many other symptoms - so fx'd for us both!!! x x

I started bleeding on 4/25 but I was only 4+2 when it happened so my symptoms were gone within 1 day. I ovulated on the 11th so I'm 13dpo but I just got another BFN this morning. My boobs are huge and veiny which never happens but since I keep seeing BFNs it got me wondering if you experience stronger AF symptoms the first cycle or two after a MC. I guess I'll have to wait and see if the witch gets me tomorrow.

Aww hun I really have my fingers crossed for you!
I'm not sure if you have greater symptoms, but as far as I'm aware of you don't - so looks promising for us both :)
Have you had anything else then? And what tests are you using? x x

These are my symptoms so far...

1-6dpo - nothing
7dpo - outer thighs aching like I had done 200 squats the day before.
8dpo - boobs starting to get sore, legs still aching
9dpo – boobs getting even more sore and swollen
10dpo – left nipple itches all day and I keep feeling little zaps in both nipples, inner thighs start to ache at night like I pulled a muscle, coffee smells like cigarette ashes when I open it to set the pot for the next morning... BFN on IC
11dpo – boobs are HUGE (no kidding, twice as big) and ache, I can see veins in my nipples. Coffee tastes very bitter with my normal 2 spoonfuls of sugar. After adding 7 spoons of sugar, I ask hubby if something is wrong with the coffee because it isn't getting sweeter. He tasted it and almost spit it out because he said it tasted like pure sugar even though I couldn't taste it. BFN on IC
12dpo - BFN on FRER, boobs still big. I normally spot on this day as an AF sign, but I never did.
13dpo - BFN on an early detection digital. Boobs still killing me - I have to hold them when I walk down stairs because they have grown so much and are so tender.

I don't know what's going on with my body lol. I've never had my boobs hurt like this before except with my chemical, and this is twice as bad. I feel like I should be seeing BFP's but I can't seem to get one. I'm due for AF tomorrow morning (she always likes to show bright and early) so I guess it's just a waiting game

I pretty much had those last time AF was due but then I got my BFP. This month symptoms are similar but I'm also nauseous in the morning, and I started heaving.
I do hope this is it for us :) I really do!
Lets keep our finger's crossed for eachother!
Keep me updated too hunny :) x x

Well I've been using cheap tests so far and I've had extremely faint evap looking lines so I brought an FRER today. Don't know whether to wait until tomorrow or a few days-what about you hun? x x

If I don't have AF when I wake up in the morning, I'll test with a FRER

Hi Sarah, after my first mc, I had crazy preg symptoms getting close to af time. I was so convinced that I was preg, but it was just a cruel joke. I looked around and found similar stories. I chalked it up to my hormones still being out of whack. Not to be a downer, and I hope you do get a bfp, but I just don't want you to get your hopes too high in case it is just your hormones adjusting.

Well AF got me this morning, so my body was just being wacky. On to the next cycle :)

Sorry to hear that hunny, best of luck for next month!
To be honest I woke up this morning and no longer feel lucky and I think the :witch: will probably be here in a couple of days :( x x

Hi Sarah,
Yes i totally agree
i have had 3 AFs since my MC and the TWW leading up to them has been filled with loads of things that i never had before the MC - sore boobs, cramping every day since O, nausea, heavy feeling in abdomen and BFN each time.
also i am varying between 26-32 day cycles so i dont ever know when to test anyway

i am trying agnus castus this month to try and regulate things... will keep you posted
xxxx

Well AF got me this morning, so my body was just being wacky. On to the next cycle :)

I'm sorry Sarah, I know you were really feeling like you were. I tested negative on a first response today. I am also very emotional, crying over little things. Fairly certain my af will be awaiting me in the morning. That's okay - we will both have a new cycle filled with renewed hope. :hugs:

Sorry that you had such promising symptoms but it was af instead. I have had that as well since my mc so I don't know if hormones are just messed up or what! Hopefully June will be your month though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->