struggling need help

snoopchick82

Reaction score
My dd is full of cold and got a cough she wont eat and im really struggling getting her fluids down her.. the doc said calpol and fluids im now ill myself with the same and its hit me hard with being pregnany aswell....
I have no one to help me this is the time i need that one person to hold out there hand and help i hate aeeing my dd like this she still lively and play but she gets so tired im near enough having a breakdown sorry dont mean to put this all on here but jst dont know what else to do

Not that I can help physically but sending big hugs to you both. Hope you both feel better soon xxx

Oh hun, sorry you're feeling that way. It's so hard when they're poorly isn't it. You're doing great, I'm sure, and being pregnant too, wow, you're a brave woman. Hope your little girl gets well soon.

Hi give her juice if you are struggling to get fluids in her.

I always have this issue whenever ruby is unwell, she hates drinking, hates juice, will only drink water or milk but refuses those when unwell too.

It is very hard, but what I have found works best is to not offer, and just to wait for her to ask for a drink. Honestly I have found she does ask eventually but will refuse if I keep banging on at her to drink.

September to December DS and I were sick 4 times and I also had the flu in there. I know how your feeling. I broke down a cried a few times. Sometimes I just turned on the tv and relaxed on the couch. There is only so much you can do. Do you have family around to help you?

Thanks everyone i dont have family that will help my oh has been a saint when not working but working overtime for new baby....
Im getting worse and she seems to have perked up a lil this morning i just wanna crawl back into bed sorry it seems like im feeling sorry for myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->