Struggling to baby dance?

VictoriaIris

Reaction score
I might be the only one here, but my OH and I don't really have high sex drives at all! Its so hard to get him to baby dance with me, and at the right times of the month too..... Ive tried all sorts to get him in the mood, nothing works.

On a plus, we have just done the baby dance! But I don't ovulate til around the 1st of september! Don't know if were close enough even if sperm does live for a few days....

I have a really high sex drive but my partner has a really low one and it is so hard to try and get him in the mood, the important thing is to try and keep it romantic and not all about ttc (I got wrong of dh for just making it all about trying for a baby) im not too sure how long sperm can live I think between 2-5 days just depends on how sperm friendly you are down there at the time of dtd like egcm and stuff like that, get him drunk and take advantage haha! My problem is although ive got a high sex drive ive got no confidence at all and I think that puts my partner off I have to have it pitch black so he cant see me and that probably lowers his sex drive even more x

hey hun....beautiful name by the way. The longest that sperm can survive inside of a woman is five days. but the average is 3 days......But you never know. you may have ovulated early and you may catch the little eggy. But try your best to get some BDing in. Because your egg only has a life span of 24 hours. Good luck

hey hun....beautiful name by the way.
Ah thanks :)

Yeah, its the whole short window per month and pressure to perform that doesn't help....will try and get him to Baby dance with my on Saturday morning when were both off work, and I ovulate that day. :)

Yeah Alex, I had that problem, It was all about TTC, but my OH wanted us to be a bit more in love about.... Make it feel a bit more natural or something!I get it, Ive relaxed a bit now.....:serenade:

Sex is like working out, the more you do you, the more you WANT to do it! Just pay close attention to him, if he shows any signs of interest, even if you are doing something else, take advantage of the moment. And, sometimes men just like to be seduced. Get a new perfume, wear something sexy, flirt, whatever he's into. Good luck to you, I hope you catch the egg!

No matter what, DH & I seem to argue about this every month!!

The first month he was not happy w/ me trying to plan it & wanted to let it happen...the 2nd month he had wanted to go out drinking w/ friends on a crucial night which really hurt my feelings - once I explained to him that I was doing EVERYTHING - opk's, bbt charting, cbfm, not drinking during 2ww, etc. etc. he agreed to suck it up!

This month he had to work until nearly 1:30 a.m. Mon but we still Bd'd when he got home - I waited up lol and last night he wasn't happy that I jumped him as soon as he got home but once I gave him 20 min to relax he was more than happy to try again lol...so my advise is to really talk to your partner to get on the same page about how important this is. Even every other day for like 6 days greatly increases your chances.

That said, there was a similar thread recently and a lot of women stated that they have their hubbies *go* in a cup then insert it themselves...maybe that's an option you want to consider?

Good luck!

I also have trouble getting DH to Bd on the fertiale days. He wasn't happy either that I was temping and keeping track of my Cm he say's if its meant to happen it will whether I do all that or not. Than I sat and talked with him and things got a little beter but still hard to get him on the right days. The other day I tried to hint but he turned me down :cry: then the next couple days I just started to flirt with him through tex messaging :blush: off and on through the day and when he got home later that night we :sex: lol. So now I am on a mission to get him in the mood every month before I ovulate Hopefully you find your own way to get things going. Good luck :thumbup:

Agreed with the take advantage of ANY time that DH seems to show any kind of interest. I used to and still do wake up in the middle of the night when DH would cuddle me and start to rub my back suggestively. I might have been exhausted but I would wake up quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->