Struggling to cope!

giglibob

Reaction score
Me and DH have been trying for #2 for 5 years this June. We've tried many cycles of Clomid, had 1 IUI which was unsuccessful and have recently been trying Letrozole without any success. We've had all the fertility tests done and apparently there is nothing wrong with either of us.
Although we have been trying for so long I've tried to stay positive and hope that my DD would get the sibling she longs for. However this week has been a nightmare, everywhere I look there are pregnant people or people with babies and I'm feeling very depressed. On the verge of tears all the time. I know my husband is desperate for another child too but this week I feel like I can't talk to him about it, he keeps asking me what is wrong and I say nothing! None of my family are aware that we are trying and even they are asking me what is wrong with me.
Sorry for the depressing thread but just needed to vent!

Good luck to all of you who are trying.

Hi Giglibob!

I don't think I can offer much advice but I just wanted you to know you are not alone and I understand how you feel (as I'm sure many many ladies here do). My husband and I have been TTC # 2 for 14 months and we just found out on Monday that there are major issues with his SA. One thing however that has helped me a lot is opening up and telling ppl what you are going through.... otherwise it just becomes this horrible little thing you are carrying around by yourself and it's too big for that. As hard as it is telling ppl what is happening maybe in the long run it will make you feel better as they will finally understand what you are going through (to an extent). And always tell your husband....even if he doesn't fully understand just being honest and communicating with each other will hopefully help in the long run and being honest and open about how you feel will only help you deal with it.

I have recently been struggling for the first time by seeing pregnant ladies everywhere or mums with a toddler the same age as mine but then a baby strapped to them (the trouble with toddlers groups etc) and it hurts so much....

Sending understanding and :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->