struggling with jeans

storm4mozza

Mom of 3 :)
Reaction score
Plz tell me am I going crazy?

6 weeks pregnant 3rd pregnancy, never had this issue before (obviously i'm not showing yet and not gained weight but the jeans are hurting my tummy it feels so tender, I don't remember getting this with first two pregnancies). In alot of pain and not sure what to do don't want to reach autumn with my bum hanging out of my leggings (which are also tight as they fit me but they stick to tummy which hurts) any one else had this? any suggestions?

I've found that my tummy is really sensitive this time around too. I'm in maternity jeans and have been since about 10 weeks because my own trousers and leggings were just really uncomfortable on my tummy. Like, I didn't want anything with a normal waist band anywhere near me so I've got the ones that go over bump now and find that so much more comfortable.

I've found that my tummy is really sensitive this time around too. I'm in maternity jeans and have been since about 10 weeks because my own trousers and leggings were just really uncomfortable on my tummy. Like, I didn't want anything with a normal waist band anywhere near me so I've got the ones that go over bump now and find that so much more comfortable.

Thanks hun I may need to look into these :) thanks again xx

They are so much more comfortable! I had to swap my work trousers out for maternity ones asap 😂 hope you manage to find comfort soon :)

I've bought maternity jeans and trousers already

But as the weather has been quite nice here I'm getting away with dresses or high waisted leggings

I bought the Bella band and just leave my normal pants unbuttoned underneath. 3rd pregnancy + constipation and bloat = pants that are too tight @5w5d!!!

Yep! I was bloated and sore early this time and in maternity jeans really early whereas with my other 2 I never wore maternity jeans, just used belly belt on my regular ones without issue.

Early pregnancy can cause bloating which makes you sensitive, even if your baby ia super tiny and nowhere near showing yet.

I haven't been able to do up jeans since 6/7 weeks due to bloating. I wear elasticated for now but even they are tight so I'll be getting maternity jeans pretty soon! I'm definitely starting to get a little bump now.

Edit: Oh and I've already gained 4lbs! I actually laughed when they weighed me yesterday seeing it, with my daughter I lost 7lbs in the first tri due to sickness, I have been sick this time too but not as much!

I was like this with my first. I was in leggings by 6 weeks and maternity jeans by 8 weeks because I couldn't tolerate the feeling of anything across my abdomen. This time around (technically my 3rd pregnancy, but 2nd baby) I was completely comfortable. I'm only just this week (16 weeks) starting to feel uncomfortable in my usual jeans. I think it's just one of those things. I didn't gain much weight with either, but one pregnancy was just way more uncomfortable. Good excuse to wear the comfy clothes though, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->