struggling with motivation for work..

Milliemoo x

Reaction score
Anyone else really struggling with work since getting pregnant! I cant help it but ive just lost all motivation, just want to be a mummy now x

Me too Millie but OH out of work at the moment so have to soldier on. Meh.......

I was, I lost all interest in my job and hated it, sadly, it must have shown as I got sacked 3 weeks ago :( (5 of us did) so Im unemployed now and wishing I was still at work :(
X

Oh no im so sorry to hear that Cherrybinky!!! Thats rubbish!

I cant NOT go but im finding it sooooo difficult, i just wondered if it was common to feel this way once youve found out?!?! x x x

I struggle everyday. I wait till the very last minute to do my reports, don't bother sorting my papers anymore. Just really don't want to be here at all. just want to go home and get ready for my little girl.

Thanks :) Its ok because even though Im unemployed, I had lost all enthusiasm for the job once I knew I was pregnant as I wouldnt have been going back after baby was born so in some ways Im glad Im not there. I went in every day with a feeling of dread and just couldnt be bothered. All I wanted to do was go home and look at baby things lol

Eulgh thats how i feel, i dread it and have to force myself to go! Gonna have a career rethink over mat leave, cant be a full time mummy :( (cos of money) but will only work part time (somewhere stress free :) x

I feel a bit like that, I was signed off for 3 weeks and found it hard to go back as I wanted to be at home and just concentrate on baby things. Im counting down the days until I leave in 4 months! xxx

me too tbh but i just crack on. It wont be too long til we're on mat leave. Hopefully I only have about 23 weeks left to work lol

Yep. I have 11 work days left and counting (I finish at 29 weeks) I used to love my job but getting up at 5am is seriously making me cry :(

I just feel so tired all the time and find everything an effort. I just can't be bothered! I want to take some holiday but don't really want to as I'm saving it so I can go on maternity leave earlier!! I'm glad I'm not alone with feeling like this. Sigh.

Im in the same boat!!! I am not motivated at all!!!! I cant wait to be a stay at home mommy- at least for as long as we can afford it- Its so hard now to survive on only one income, and back in the day it was soo common to see stay at home mommies and be able to survive on only 1 income- How sad :( Im also reevaluating my career goals while Im at home

Oh yes! Totally, i work from home and instead of working I want to spend all day browsing online shops and baby forums! I have to make myself work though as i have important deadlines ect and if i keep up the 'ill just have a break' ill get into doodoo

yup yup all i care about is our little family now. work is just something i have to drag myself through for the next 3 months really!

Yep I HATE work now, it makes me so miserable doing 7-7 shifts, every other week I have to do 7 days in a row too, only 12 weeks and 3 days til my last day and I cannot wait, there's so much to do and work is just taking up all my time!xxx

Awww let's all drag ourselves thro to mat leave together. Sometimes it just makes me feel a bit better knowing other ppl feel the same! The night shifts are literally killin me but gonna just battle through for beany.......it's gonna be an amazing Christmas so I'm just gonna focus on that I think! Hope work time goes fast for everyone x x x

same to you hun :D we'll get there in the end, one crappy shift at a time :haha:

I'm the same too! I'm struggling bigtime. It doesn't help that work is quiet at the moment too so the days are going in sooo slow. I need to be careful what i wish for though as tomorrow i could well be being made redundant, so will only have 4 weeks left! In a sick twisted way, i kind of want to be :S we'll be pretty skint, but it just means i can get things sorted for baby!

I'm definitely gunna re-think my career too, and go back to work part time after bubba is born!

I am a high-school teacher and now work just 3 days a week since going back after maternity.

I just finished yesterday for the summer holidays!

Off 9.5 weeks til 15th August! I will go back to work when I am 26wks for just 8wks before maternity starts, so I have got it easy now!!

These last few weeks I have been just counting down the days til my hols begin, and when I go back in August I will be doing the same.

Oh, what to do for the next 9.5 weeks.....(sorry!) :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->