Stubborn Bugger

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Don't you just hate it when you get their food ready, they get a few spoonfuls in and then..........

shut their lips together and don't take anymore. :hissy:

:rofl: Hannah won't even open her mouth if she sees a spoon now. A few tricks I've tried are putting it on one of our spoons so she thinks she's getting something of ours or giving her finger foods at the same time to eat and shove spoon fulls in between

:rofl: Hannah won't even open her mouth if she sees a spoon now. A few tricks I've tried are putting it on one of our spoons so she thinks she's getting something of ours or giving her finger foods at the same time to eat and shove spoon fulls in between

I give Cheerios to Chase, but he manages to stuff them in his mouth before the spoon gets there. Smart boy. LOL

:rofl: Hannah does that too and we tell her "you know the rules a spoonful of ours and than a handful of yours" :rofl: :rofl:

have you tried just giving him finger foods instead? He may just not like being fed from a spoon, Hannah sure doesn't. 90% of her foods now are finger foods

Hmm, seems little man dirtied his diaper. Yep, he tends to do that now when I try to feed him and he hates sitting in a dirty diaper. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->