Stuck between these two names!

Hope16

Reaction score
Julian Maxim Tanelli

Or

Landon Noah Tanelli

Julian, the other name sounds too much like London.

Another vote for Julian. Landon feels a bit too trendy for my liking, I don't think it'll age very well.

Not fond on either but voted Landon because I like the middle name Noah

Love love love love Julian! I know a guy names Julius and I think it is such a nice boys name. it sounds so gentle to me.

I love Julian too! however, my sister in law who I'm not too fond of keeps referring to him as "Juls" and it is driving me crazy!

First, if I wanted him to be called Juls I would name him just that. I don't want him referred to as Juls so early in life. Maybe when he is older, his friends can nickname him...but I don't want him being stigmatized before he is even born!

It's pushing me towards Landon, or any other name for that matter!

My husband thinks it's bothering me more so because I don't like her lol which might have something to do with it.

I voted Julian - I love that name, always considered it for my future son someday lol but I don't like Landon, I think its a trendy name too that won't age well. It seems like EVERYONE is using that name nowadays. Sorry!

About the SIL, I think a lot of people will end up calling him Juls throughout his life, so although it bothers you that she does it, odds are most will. So if you don't like Juls or want to hear that nickname often, I'd go with another choice! :)

I think Jules is super cute. I also think you'll run into nicknames with most names longer than one syllable (and sometimes with those ones too). If you don't like it then ask that people use the full name and hopefully they respect it. I wouldn't let Jules put me off of the name (but like I said, I like it) because down the line Landon also lends itself to Lan, Lanny, etc.

I am the same way with nicknames. I haven't chosen most of the names that I like because of the nicknames. My mother keeps reminding me that if I don't like people calling her whatever nickname, to make sure I tell people DONT call her that!
My mom said when I was little people used to call me Cassie, and she always told people not to call me Cassie, by the time I was 2 or 3 I was telling people myself, Don't call me Cassie! I still wont let anyone call me that lol.

I really like Julian and Noah. I feel neutral about Landon and don't much care for Maxim because my mind wants to make it Maximus.

I just imagine someone swinging in from above and crashing down on top of a guy called Noah

Julian! Plus Maxim is great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->