• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stuck on Middle Names

brandij1097

Reaction score
So I am stuck on a few middle names! My partner and I both agreed on Ivy for a girl's first name and Ryker William for a boy (William is his middle name, so that is sticking!), but I am torn between a few middle names.

Also, the last name is Pollock, if that makes a difference!

Ivy Jo (Jo is my middle name, but also plan on using Laura Jo if we end up having two girls)

Ivy Grace

Ivy Louise

Ivy Reyn (like Rain)

Ivy Kay (my personal favorite, but I just like so many of them!)

Ivy June (my sister's middle name)

Ivy Rylen

Ivy Nicole

Thank you!

I like Ivy Grace and Ivy Louise the best, but I also like the idea of Ivy June if you're close with your sister!

I like Ivy Jo and Ivy June best, when they are paired with your last name. I also like Ivy Nicole, but I think the first two flow better with your last name.

Which version does your husband like best?

My husband is only picky about the middle name for a son, if we have one, and it has to be William because that is his middle name. Otherwise he isn't picky on the middle name, just the first name haha

I am a lover of family names as middle names! Absolutely adore Ivy june, just sounds like a sweet and feisty little girl :flower:

This baby will also be Ivy if we're having a girl, great name hehe! :D

As far as the middle names go out of your options I prefer Ivy grace and Ivy Louise xx

I've voted for Ivy June. One of my DD2's middle names is Ivy after my hubby's nana and June is DD1's middle name after my late grandma.

I like Ivy Grace & Ivy Nicole. They are all pretty though, LOVE the name Ivy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->