Stuck on names for a boy.

hippiekinz

FTM to Mason
Reaction score
So I'm going to be 15 weeks tomorrow and i'm already thinking names, lol.
I have my girls name picked out, but i'm stuck on boys. Every time my husband or mother suggests a name i find some reason not to like it.... I don't want something that's popular, but not too old fashion, like different, but not too different, LOL. *UGH* Any suggestions for first name?? If i can find the first name, i'm sure i can pair a middle name on my own.
My last name is Tenney too.

p.s. I liked Tyler, but not 100% sure.

Thanks!:flower:

I was totally stuck for boys names too. When I was pregnant (LO is now 10 months) I had a list a page long full of girls names I liked but I couldn't find any boys. The list did gradually grow as time went on but boys names are hard! Lots of people I know say the same, that boys names are harder to choose than girls.

I called my LO Aiden James. If it helps here are the names I liked:

James
Jamie
Aaron
Daniel
Lewis
Luke
Lucas
Matthew
Jason
Ryan

I find girls names harder... there are lots of really pretty girls names but non I could imagine as my daughter apart from the one I picked (and OH choice has grown on me)

anyway suggestions:

Dylan
Tristan
Brandon
Nathanial
Maximus
Jonty
Jackson
Brody
Byron
Hunter
Dekka

What do you ladies think of Nolan? Nolan Tenney... My husband randomly said it in the car and i liked it. Might be another name to add to my very small list. :p

Believe it or not, I know Magnus Rex. Literally "king of kings." When his mom was using it before he was born, I assumed it was sort of her little nickname for him. But nope, lol. It's starting to grow on me, although I'd probably only pick one or the other, not both.

We wanted a name like you; not too popular and not too old fashioned so we opted for Joel. I can see you're in the US so it might be more popular over there,, but in the UK it's much less popular. His middle name is Anderson - a name I've only heard used in the US again (it was my maiden name).
Hope you find something - would be lovely to know what you decide on :)
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->