Studio- what is the deal?!

Pearls18

Reaction score
So I wanted to buy some personalised Christmas bedding for my boys, Studio do it for only £9.99 so I ordered a couple, had to open an account...fine, got asked if I wanted a credit account, I didn't, but they still have to approve it (took 2 days) and now I can't pay until I retrieve the order in a month. Why can't it just be a normal shop?!

it's so annoying isn't it! i said i didn't want a credit account and it still gave me one, grr

Yes very annoying you still have to wait for the invoice. However if you do pay it off straight away there's no interest. Still frustrating though. I like to pay for things straight away so I know where I'm at.

I used studio twice, once for plates, they arrived broken. They couldn't replace because of stock so I asked for a replacement set that was the same price as mine but not on offer so £5 more.
They added the £5 difference to my account, which I thought I had paid off, then added interest. It took a lot of faff and phone calls to get them to remove the balance.

The second time I ordered a tikes rocking horse, it came with holes instead of the tikes label. They ordered a replacement and the sale had finished so they added the cost of the replacement to my account and removed the cost of the (on sale) original item. Same item. This time I was on top of the whole account thing and got it rectified before interest was added, again with a lot of faff.

After that I closed my account and vowed not to use them again.

I have seen so many bad reviews about studio

My mum always bought us the personalised stuff for Christmas, will be interesting to see what this looks like!

I've used them a lot over the years, always paid the account off so that's not been an issue.

However, their delivery is quite long (usually wait a month). My mum is still waiting in a talking bing she ordered in September. Has tried to cancel it and they can't, was for DD birthday so now hoping to have it for christmas. You have to pay for returns too so she is stuck waiting to see if it ever comes.

I ordered a child's jumper and they sent 3-6 months not 3-4 years. Cost £5 and to return would be about that.

That said, I still use them for Christmas wrap, the odd personalised toy, books etc. Just give plenty of time for it to arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->