Study online at University????????

hauptuser

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I have finished my online English Course today (the only section left is "English for Travel").

What shall I do now?? :oops: Has anyone ever studied at an Online University?? :?:

I have found the Liverpool University in the Net https://www.liverpoolonlinedegrees.co.uk/2/index2.jsp, but I am not sure if I should give this a try?? :help:

Probably I could enroll in a MBA for Marketing and Administration?!

Anyway I have just asked them for more information - probably the costs per month are a good reason not to study there.... :?:

hard choice hun

Itried the link and got a blank xx

Go for it u only live once and will this better ur life and life style??

Kim said:
hard choice hun

Itried the link and got a blank xx

then try this one...

https://liverpool.ohecampus.com/index.php?Ref=wwgoo1xxxx

Do you have the open university? :?

Yeah I think the OU is open to overseas students. I have been studying with them for the last couple of years for a degree. They are rated in the top 5 highest degrees you can get in this country.

Cat said:
Yeah I think the OU is open to overseas students. I have been studying with them for the last couple of years for a degree. They are rated in the top 5 highest degrees you can get in this country.

It is the only one open for overseas students. Top 5 is quite good, isn`t it??? I got in contact with them to get more information regarding costs... You can study here on an Online Universtity too, but the courses are in German only and I hope that an Degree in English is better for job finding issues...

If there is a way we can better ourselves and still be at homewith the younger ones iam allforit xxxx

The choice of coursees is always the harder one. Hope you fond one that suitsyou soon hun xxx

The really good thing with the OU it that credits can be transfered, and you can make up your own course for your own requirements. I did a humanities course to put towards an English Lit degree, but Iliked the philosophy sections, so did a philosophy course, and Im going to do phsycology course next, so Istill get a degree but from doing a selection of courses that appeal to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->