Study online at University????????

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by hauptuser, Dec 10, 2006.

1. hauptuser

hauptuser Well-Known Member

Hi Girls,

I have finished my online English Course today (the only section left is "English for Travel").

What shall I do now?? :oops: Has anyone ever studied at an Online University?? :?:

I have found the Liverpool University in the Net http://www.liverpoolonlinedegrees.co.uk/2/index2.jsp, but I am not sure if I should give this a try?? :help:

Probably I could enroll in a MBA for Marketing and Administration?!

Anyway I have just asked them for more information - probably the costs per month are a good reason not to study there.... :?:

2. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

hard choice hun

Itried the link and got a blank xx

3. Iwantone!!!

Iwantone!!! Well-Known Member

Go for it u only live once and will this better ur life and life style??

4. hauptuser

5. KX

KX Well-Known Member

Do you have the open university? :?

6. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

Yeah I think the OU is open to overseas students. I have been studying with them for the last couple of years for a degree. They are rated in the top 5 highest degrees you can get in this country.

7. hauptuser

It is the only one open for overseas students. Top 5 is quite good, isn`t it??? I got in contact with them to get more information regarding costs... You can study here on an Online Universtity too, but the courses are in German only and I hope that an Degree in English is better for job finding issues...

8. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

If there is a way we can better ourselves and still be at homewith the younger ones iam allforit xxxx

The choice of coursees is always the harder one. Hope you fond one that suitsyou soon hun xxx

9. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

The really good thing with the OU it that credits can be transfered, and you can make up your own course for your own requirements. I did a humanities course to put towards an English Lit degree, but Iliked the philosophy sections, so did a philosophy course, and Im going to do phsycology course next, so Istill get a degree but from doing a selection of courses that appeal to me.