STUFFY NOSE and Sneezing

brittanyaliss

Hi there
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
I am not trying not preventing but I am still baby dancing all the time.
Anyhoo af arrived on jan 15 and everything was ok with that. But as of last week I've had this stuffy nose that wont go away. I know for sure that I don't have a cold. I feel great:wacko: !!!!!! And I really don't think im preggers but im just really curious as to if this can be an early sign of pregnancy? Has anyone else experienced this?
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT CYCLE DAY IM ON.. I havent tested with opk's for more than a month.. Anway, PLEASE HELP

i know you posted this a few days ago....so you probably already know by now! but just in case....the sneezing/weird stuffy nose thing was my FIRST clue!! i have allergies etc but this was different (plus it was in the middle of winter!). i would just be in the middle of a sentence then SNEEZE lol. best of luck!!!

oh ps i never tracked cycle/ovulation or any of that but looking back i would say it was probably 9 or 10 dpo!

i know you posted this a few days ago....so you probably already know by now! but just in case....the sneezing/weird stuffy nose thing was my FIRST clue!! i have allergies etc but this was different (plus it was in the middle of winter!). i would just be in the middle of a sentence then SNEEZE lol. best of luck!!!

oh ps i never tracked cycle/ovulation or any of that but looking back i would say it was probably 9 or 10 dpo!

Thanks honey for responding but AF ended up showing her face the next day... I'm hoping I'll get my BFP this cycle :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->