Stunned and terrified....

Glitz

Mummy of 5
Reaction score
We have been trying for 18mths, we had to take a break while i had some kidney problems investigated. I was due to have a renogram tomorrow which involves having radioactive dye injected into you so i thought i better test just tobe on the safe said and up popped two pink lines :cloud9:

Feeling totally over the moon but terrified as we lost our little girl at 37wks in may 2007.

Hayley xxx

Attachments

• 11112009250.jpg
    11112009250.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 103
heyy congratulations darling!! Im sorry to hear about your lost LO, wishing you a healthy and happy 9months plus.

xxx

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! :mrgreen: :yipee: So happy for you Hayley babe, I really am as I said in my text before. You really deserve this and you have been trying for so long. Oh isnt it fab you have a very good excuse not to have that op now? :D

We can hold hands together hun.....Im always here :hugs: x x x

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! :mrgreen: :yipee: So happy for you Hayley babe, I really am as I said in my text before. You really deserve this and you have been trying for so long. Oh isnt it fab you have a very good excuse not to have that op now? :D

We can hold hands together hun.....Im always here :hugs: x x x

Thanks hun i'm just so stunned just wasn't expecting it lol!! I'm so pleased we get to hold eachothers hands through this one and deffs good news on the op front lol!!

Always here too babe :hugs:

Congratulations and best wishes x

Congratulations, wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy x

really happy for you

we also have a thread in loss section for support as tons of us have got bfp recently and at a bit of a loss so truely happy for you x

Many congrats babe - You have waited so long, I am so happy for you.

So sorry for your prefious loss, praying every thing goes well this time, really hope you have a H&H pregnancy

take care
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"