Stunned... apparently baby #2 is on the way

freckleonear

Crunchy mummy
Reaction score
Finished my last pack of pills on 12 May and have been NTNP since. Had periods as usual at the end of May and the end of June. Tested at the end of June because I had loads of pregnancy symptoms but it was negative. Had really sore boobs for the whole of July, almost went to the doctor about it. Was absolutely stunned when I decided to take a test today (just wanted to use up an odd test I had lying around really :rofl:) and it was a very dark positive!

Seems like Aaron is going to have a baby brother or sister! :happydance: Hubby doesn't know yet as he is away for a week and I couldn't tell him when he rang earlier as he'd put me on speaker phone!

Not sure of my dates though, because I was pretty sure there was no chance of getting pregnant this month. Could I possibly have conceived in June rather than July?

https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/joyfulpsalmist/Congratulations/congratsBFP.gif

Congrats! The only way to tell how far along you are is to go to your doctor and arrange for a scan. Have fun telling hubby!

congrats hon!!! im in same boat not had a period since having Fred so not sure how far i am!! going to docs today xxx i took one of those CB digi conception predictor tests which gives u a rough idea of weeks, you could try one of those while waiting for scan? xxx

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!:happydance: Wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months xx

congrats hon!!! im in same boat not had a period since having Fred so not sure how far i am!! going to docs today xxx i took one of those CB digi conception predictor tests which gives u a rough idea of weeks, you could try one of those while waiting for scan? xxx

Thanks Brockie, that was a great idea. I bought one this afternoon and it says 3+, meaning I'm probably 5+ weeks along. So for now I'll assume my dates are correct. Hope all went for you at the doctors! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->