Stupid Body!.

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Jem88, Aug 23, 2009.

1. Jem88

Jem88 Guest

i made a post yest about spotting, woke up this mornin an its just exactly like the spotting the day before AF starts, so now im sure im gonna come on 2mor, 4 days early, an what makes it worse is im ment to be having a blood test 2mor to see if i ovulate or not. i never come on early lol, always a week late, this is the 2nd time im gonna have to cancel the appointment because my body seems to think its fun to mess me about lol :(

2. susanneb1984

susanneb1984 Well-Known Member

Oh hunni, sending cyber (((HUGS)))

Maybe :witch: is playing tricks on you and she's stay away until after your appointment.

3. Odd Socks

Odd Socks Mummy to 2 girls.

jem,
    have you looked at charting? a shift in temperature indicates ovulation - basically when you ovulate your temperature rises & remains elevated until your period shows up. it might feel less invasive than bloods?
    xx

4. susanneb1984

can I join this rant on stupid bodies! I'm spotting again, 5dpo and have spotted since what I think was OV....was beginning to think 'Oooo maybe I OVed early and it's implantation' I don't spot before af, but pretty sure she's going to knock on my door soon :(

5. ktp

ktp Well-Known Member

What a pig the witch is!!! I haven't spotted since Fri now (following one bout of light red spotting on Wed, one on Thur and one on Fri) but had cramps and back ache this morning when I got up so was certain that the dreaded witch was arriving! However, still not a proper AF has arrived! What is going on? I tested again this morning (at 5.30am) but negative not even the faintest line! Wish the witch would properly arrive or preferably a positive test! AF should be here tomorrow if I stick to my 28 day cycle! Love and luck to ya all ladies!
    KTP x

6. susanneb1984

Could have been implantation ktp??? Do you have any symptoms?

7. Caterpiller

Caterpiller Not cooperating

Sorry the :witch: is screwing with you Jem :ninja:

8. Jem88

Jem88 Guest

ive taken my temp for about 3 months but didnt write them down, and i get a temp shift. so i kind of kno i ovulate but my gp wanted to do a blood test, its just takin longer to have it that i thought. i made this appointment 4 days before my 32day cycle, because normally i never come on before 32days Argh. :mad: