Stupid Body!.

J

Jem88

i made a post yest about spotting, woke up this mornin an its just exactly like the spotting the day before AF starts, so now im sure im gonna come on 2mor, 4 days early, an what makes it worse is im ment to be having a blood test 2mor to see if i ovulate or not. i never come on early lol, always a week late, this is the 2nd time im gonna have to cancel the appointment because my body seems to think its fun to mess me about lol :(

Oh hunni, sending cyber (((HUGS)))

Maybe :witch: is playing tricks on you and she's stay away until after your appointment.

jem,
have you looked at charting? a shift in temperature indicates ovulation - basically when you ovulate your temperature rises & remains elevated until your period shows up. it might feel less invasive than bloods?
xx

can I join this rant on stupid bodies! I'm spotting again, 5dpo and have spotted since what I think was OV....was beginning to think 'Oooo maybe I OVed early and it's implantation' I don't spot before af, but pretty sure she's going to knock on my door soon :(

What a pig the witch is!!! I haven't spotted since Fri now (following one bout of light red spotting on Wed, one on Thur and one on Fri) but had cramps and back ache this morning when I got up so was certain that the dreaded witch was arriving! However, still not a proper AF has arrived! What is going on? I tested again this morning (at 5.30am) but negative not even the faintest line! Wish the witch would properly arrive or preferably a positive test! AF should be here tomorrow if I stick to my 28 day cycle! Love and luck to ya all ladies!
KTP x

Could have been implantation ktp??? Do you have any symptoms?

ive taken my temp for about 3 months but didnt write them down, and i get a temp shift. so i kind of kno i ovulate but my gp wanted to do a blood test, its just takin longer to have it that i thought. i made this appointment 4 days before my 32day cycle, because normally i never come on before 32days Argh. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->