stupid facebook pages. not really preg related just a rant at the stupidity of some p

weffi82

Reaction score
Ok so i dont have a fb account, deleted it due to some of the stupid people that go on there. Was on hubby's acc to check a msg an came across a page 'ban breastfeeding now', what a stupid page to create. Then, i came accross 'ban childbirth now', what a bunch of bloody morons. Anyone else come accross stupid pages?

I remember that one too, sick as f*#k.

Don't stress about it, it was probably started by some 12 yr-old who has no understanding of why a page like that is stupid. They'll grow up.

I heard about the dead baby jokes page and the rape if funny and cancer is funny ones. It is disgusting. I can't understand how on earth facebook says these are humour pages and thus shouldn't be regulated and yet they take down non-explicit breastfeeding photos and ban accounts of some women who have breastfeeding photos up. Once again though it is okay for young girls to be posting nude photos on FB but a woman breastfeeding with non of her breast actually on display is considered explicit content!?! :wacko: Facebook rules are ridiculous and clearly serve the purpose of particularly stupid men.

I heard about the dead baby jokes page and the rape if funny and cancer is funny ones. It is disgusting. I can't understand how on earth facebook says these are humour pages and thus shouldn't be regulated and yet they take down non-explicit breastfeeding photos and ban accounts of some women who have breastfeeding photos up. Once again though it is okay for young girls to be posting nude photos on FB but a woman breastfeeding with non of her breast actually on display is considered explicit content!?! :wacko: Facebook rules are ridiculous and clearly serve the purpose of particularly stupid men.

The 2 i came accross were created by women. :) I have seen pix of naked women an even a man performan oral on a woman so it is totally beyond me why these are ok and as you say women bf are banned for explicit content. Makes no sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->