stupid hv

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
so I've finally seen one of the breed of hv's who have no people skills.

went to clinic and saw this woman who weighed and measured chloe- 17lb 12 and 66cm.

she then asked how much milk chloe has- 8oz 4 times a day. She then said that chloe really should be on hungry baby milk as she wouldnt have as much then- WTF. I dont thing 32 oz a day, in a great routine of breakfast lunch dinner bed times is bad, she doesnt want more than that, she settles well, sleeps well and is very happy. This just really pissed me off as I dont see why what chloe has is too much.

Then she asked me if i'd noticed chloes lazy eye- no, she doesnt have one. This really panicked me then as, as far as I am concerned her eyes are fine. She then said well, the bridge of her nose is fat so that may give the appearance of a lazy eye. Off you go!!!!!!

WTF. Where do they find them.

Anyhow, Chloe is 95th percentile for weight and 91st for height and doing well, fat nose or no fat nose!

Well Ally is on hungry baby and he still has as much as he did when he wasn't on it...just slightly (and I mean slightly lol) further apart. But if Chloe is only on 4 bottles anyway then she definitely doesn't need hungry baby.

That HV sucks, I'd put a manky fish in her knickers.

Can't believe hv's sometimes - what a horrible silly cow!!! I think Chloe looks lovely. Erin is exactly the same. xx

What fat nose? Her nose looks normal to me. I dont see how having a 'fat nose' would give the appearance of a lazy eye. Crazy woman.

That was effin out of order! Report her, I don't know to whom, but do it!!

WTF!!! cow!!! chloe's perfect and gorgeous and doing wonderfully well, like a stupid women who's seen her for 30seconds has any bloody right to comment. how dare she. she's wonderful and you're doing great amy :hugs: i agree with toria, report her, maybe to doctors surgery. x x x
:hug:

ummm ok... Jasmine is like 7 weeks and drinks 30-35oz a day and is only around 9lbs...

I guess she should be on glutton baby formula! lol

Thats just stupid...they are some crappy HV's out there...x

alfie is 9 weeks and does near on 40oz of hungry baby some days, I know this is a lot but he screams for a feed and is just slighty off his scale so not fat either!

thats what p*sses me off about HV, you cant do right for doing wrong. They complain if your baby doesnt eat enough then complain if they do. Salim is on hungrier baby milk and he drinks the same if not more as when he was on the first stage milk. Your baby looks healthy and beautiful, ignore the stupid women and complain about her.:hug:

Where do they find these people. Another HV obviously in the wrong kind of job.

Ignore her, you are Chloes mum, and you know her better then anyone else and what is best for her.

it just goes to show- 2 weeks ago I was told how wonderful it was that chloe was not weaning yet, growing well and only needing feeds at meal times. We really cant win can we!!

they contradict themselves all the time, one with tell you one thing and then someone else with tell you something completely different.

sounds like its crappy hv week!! no one seems to be having much luck with them.

p.s- chloe is so cute, nothing wrong with her at all. :hugs:

I don't think her nose looks fat atall.. Seriously I just sat looking at her pics trying to see a fat nose or a lazy eye and I can't see either. Cheeky cow she was!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->