Stupid question....

lou_w34

mummy <3
Reaction score
but can tiredness cause headaches?

I keep getting these painfull pressure like feelings in my head, that last for like 20 secs, maybe more.

Im really tired at the moment cos LO has been sleeping terribly for the past few months, i dont no if its linked but i feel pretty miserable at the moment aswell, so i was wondering if tiredness and my mood were giving me headaches?

I would google, but im too afraid ill read something about tumours :dohh:

xxx

I cant say from a medical point of view but we went through a phase of LO only sleeping 2-3 hours max in 24 hours and i got really moody and i did get headaches.

Hope you feel better soon

x

I would google, but im too afraid ill read something about tumours :dohh:

xxx

Haha, you sound like me :haha:

If you are tired you can get all sorts aches. I usually get it in my lower back! It's just because the body is so worn out. It's just like if you are tired you are more likely to get a cold or a sickness, so that makes you more likely to get headaches than normal.

But if you are really worried I would go check it out either way, I know I would. :blush: Had a tumour "scare" when I was younger so any pains in my and it's straight to the doctors!

I've had a tumor scare before as well- the doctors thought that I had a tumor growing in my inner ear. Had to go in for an MRI- nightmare!

But as to the headaches, they can definitely be brought on by lack of sleep. Stress, lack of sleep, alcohol, chocolate and aged cheeses can all bring on headaches, as well as dehydration.

I've had a tumor scare before as well- the doctors thought that I had a tumor growing in my inner ear. Had to go in for an MRI- nightmare!

But as to the headaches, they can definitely be brought on by lack of sleep. Stress, lack of sleep, alcohol, chocolate and aged cheeses can all bring on headaches, as well as dehydration.

Yea same. Had 3: head, neck and whole body. Longest I had to be in one was like 35 minutes, hate them! So scary.

Oh and remember if it's hot now as well then it's not a good combination :hugs: x I get headaches just from that.

yeah tiredness can effect you in so many diff ways...in norm feel sick and get low and depressed so headaches could prob be norm for you, specialy if you aint getting much sleep x

Yup, I get headaches from lack of sleep/being tired. I also get them from being hungry. There's lots of things that can give you headaches, it's so annoying. I've suffered from bad headaches for years now and you can't even always avoid getting them!

hey,

You sound like you are having migranes rather than headaches to me....

I get them from lack of sleep aswell which causes me to go really dizzy, best way to find out what they are is to take a migrane tablet rather than paracetamol if that works then it is a migrane.....

To help stop it would be before going to bed have a nice bath with some aromatherapy oils in them and buy some aromatherapy sprays and spray it on your pillow before you go to sleep....

I find that this helps alot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->