Stupid stupid stupid !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

casann

mummy
Reaction score
So me and Oh had sex for the first time yesterday and us being the idiots we are didn't use anything ... i completly forgot :( Does anyone know how likely it is i could of gotten myself pregnant again . I had my daughter 3 weeks ago and i'm breastfeedin ... however i did get pregnant with my daughter whilst breastfeeding my son at 9 months and he was still feeding ALOT and i also had periods with him too ... SOOOOOOO SCARED. X

if you are not wanting another baby just yet you can always get the morning after pill as fertility is high after just having a baby regardless of breastfeeding:flower:

I was thinkign about that but i read it can reduce supply of milk ?x

you can ask the chemist as i honestly cant comment as i have never had to take it

If you're breastfeeding, and especially as your LO is so young, i wouldn't worry TOO much about it, i'd suggest to get the MAP.
x

ugh since ive had LO i have this problem!! I ALWAYS forget or is it -oh never wants to remember?!? its always heat of the moment and PROTECTION never pops into mind!... last time though i said thats it and i put the protection and it will be in sight at all times :haha: :dohh:

asked about morning after pill and said not best to hav eit whilst breastfeeding.. don't want to take the risk of it hindering breastfeeding . Fingers crossed nothing has happened . Definatly not doing this again ... he can wait until i ge the inplant !! lol .
Thank you for the replys girls x

You could have a coil fitted? this is suggested as a sort of emergency contraception up to 5 days after unprotected sex. Try talking to your doc.
Good luck!

You could have a coil fitted? this is suggested as a sort of emergency contraception up to 5 days after unprotected sex. Try talking to your doc.
Good luck!

I had to wait 8+ weeks to have an IUD fitted. Something about you having to wait for your cervix to close? :shrug:

I have no idea but 3 weeks :shock: you animals justkidding ;)

i got pregnant after having hollie and i was brestfeeding. i misscarried though. id go to the doc. better to find out now.

i know this was a long time ago, but how did this turn out, we have just stupidly done the exact same thing :( x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"