Subchorionic Hematoma at 15 weeks

Ashley25

Reaction score
I will be 15 weeks Friday. At 11 weeks I had a tiny bit of pink/brown spotting that then stopped. At my 12 week scan they saw what they thought was another Gestational Sac and asked me to go back in two weeks for another scan. Fast forward to today and the tech said she saw what looked like a bleed in my uterus. It looked big to me but I stupidly didn't get measurements.
The doctor said it was a subchorionic hematoma and it was opposite the placenta. The baby is measuring on track but I am devastated. Does this mean I will lose her? My doctor said that I will get another scan in 2 weeks. She said theres nothing they can do about it until 24 weeks. Help please.. I haven't had any other bleeding. Is it better that I haven't bled??? Whatever help would be great

Sorry didn't want to read and run but I don't have any advice. There are a few ladies on here who ha e had them hopefully they will see your post. Maybe post in the 2nd trimester section.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-sch-diagnosed-12-week-scan.html#post39047949
I have attempted to post a link to a thread that I posted about my experience and the (good so far) outcome.

Hmm, my mobile musn't have posted my response yesterday.

YES, I've had it with baby #5 (@ 9 weeks), another mum in my DIG at the time had one too. Both our babes were born at term and very healthy :)

Instructions were to take it easy until I had the all clear that the clot had been absorbed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->