Subchoronic Haematoma and bleeding

Rosesrred

Reaction score
After an early scan at 6 weeks (because of slight spotting) where we saw heartbeat, the sonographer said she could see a haematoma. She didn't say much other than "that's probably why you were bleeding". She doesn't want me back for another scan and marked it as continuing pregnancy and told me to get booking in appointment with midwife, so definately didn't seem concerned or bothered about the SCH.
That was 5 days ago and I haven't had any bleeding in nearly a week (it was only very light pink staining when I wiped)
However this morning after a bowel movement when I wiped there was pink blood on the tissue. A lot more than I've had before. I have been for a wee since and there's no sign of any blood at all. It just seems to be during bowel movement.
Does anyone have any advice? Anyone else with SCH bleeding after BM?
Thanks x

I had sch w both pregnancies. W my ds, I bled on and off for the first 8 weeks...sometimes heavy, twice bleeding through my jeans.

This pregnancy, I just had light spotting at 7 weeks and 11 weeks. Currently 18.5 weeks and nothing since (knock on wood).

Can't say there was any specific trigger for my bleeding, but I have had heard sex and bm can bring it on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->