Success after 2 chemicals anyone?

dinosaur2010

Reaction score
Anyone have success after 2 chemicals in a row?
I’m late 30s
Going to try low dose aspirin and coQ10 this month
Only been ttc 3 months and had 2 chemicals in a row both 4 weeks
I’ve got 3 children already and never experienced a loss before (that I know of)

Sounds very similar to me!
I'm 36, already had 5 children and never had any issues TTC or any kind of loss. Then we started trying ttc our final/6th and about 4 months in, 2 chemicals back to back, like you. I felt really worried...I had blood tests etc to check various levels, no issues. It took us longer than usual (10 months- which I know still isn't a very long time)- but fell pregnant in August. It can be really disconcerting if you've previously had very straightforward ttc journeys- but it doesn't mean anything is wrong! It's just that your bar for TTC is already higher maybe :)

Thanks fuchsia, was that 10 months from the chemicals?
I was 2.5 years ttc #1(!!)
Then 4 months each for 2& 3

New partner now though so one thing is that I know we can conceive together.
I’m glad you caught and are having your baby number 6, hope I’ll have some good news to share soon

I actually had 2 CP in a row before falling pregnant with this little one. It only took two cycles after the most recent chemicals to fall pregnant. I just recently turned 36.

While ttc with my son it took us a 12 months and I had 4 chemicals in that time. I suffer anovulatory cycles also so I only ovulated 6 times out of the 12 months we were trying and 4 of those were chemicals. As far as I’m aware while trying for all my others I never experienced any losses that I knew of. Trying for our 6th and final baby we conceived first time but resulted in a missed miscarriage but I’m now pregnant with this baby and all had been healthy so far. It’s hard when you keep having chemicals and I did feel by the one year mark it was never going to happen or I would just keep losing but obviously we did get our little boy in the end. I was 35 when I had all the chemicals and I’m 39 now with this baby. I know it’s hard but try to stay positive. It will happen for you

With this baby, it took 14 cycles. I had 3 or 4 chemical pregnancies in those 14 cycles. Only one chemical lasted beyond when my period was due.
I am currently 30 weeks pregnant, so it can happen. There is hope. :)
Also, this baby was conceived naturally and I am over 35. :)

I actually had 2 CP in a row before falling pregnant with this little one. It only took two cycles after the most recent chemicals to fall pregnant. I just recently turned 36.

so good to know! I was mad googling if you are more fertile after cp after my 1st one. And I proved myself that I was as caught the next egg but was the 2nd cp

Laurabub so good you are now having #6

I’m going to keep going and keep staying positive

So good to hear little witch, this is my final baby so a little bit of a journey will be worth it to have him/her here safely.

It was 10 months in total- I think CPs were actually 5 and 6, so then a few more months and fell with this one and hopefully all is okay- 12 week scan in 10 days! Really hope it happens for you soon. CPs can be terribly frustrating

All the best for your scan Fuchsia hope all goes well. Pregnancy is one of those things that you want boring and uneventful!!
I’ve already looked at local private early scans for when I’m pregnant. Would be worth it for peace of mind I think

so good to know! I was mad googling if you are more fertile after cp after my 1st one. And I proved myself that I was as caught the next egg but was the 2nd cp
Hello, I am deeply sorry to hear about your pregnancy loss. My doctor strongly advises against internet research. When I seek information, I typically refer to articles written by fertility experts, such as those found on fertilityroad or eggdonationfriends. For other sources, I'm often uncertain about the authorship and how recent articles are. Good luck on your journey

Hello, I am deeply sorry to hear about your pregnancy loss. My doctor strongly advises against internet research. When I seek information, I typically refer to articles written by fertility experts, such as those found on fertilityroad or eggdonationfriends. For other sources, I'm often uncertain about the authorship and how recent articles are. Good luck on your journey

thank you, I definitely agree, however there is some anecdotal evidence out there too that is not backed up by studies that is interesting to read about too.
Sometimes it’s easier said than done when you are going through something like a chemical pregnancy, you just want someone to tell you when you will be pregnant again!
I will have a look at the websites you have mentioned thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->