*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

Well I have no symptoms at all but I never got any with my little boy during the 2ww. But from 6 week I had the worst morning sickness ever I wouldn't wish it upon anyone I ended up in hospital with it.

Zaney when are you due to test?

hiya well i had problem with my last period, so unsure.....but if i wasnt week late last month af would be here about now but if i go from my last bleed i am due on the 2nd.

I did a tesco digital and they are reusable with different insert peices...but it said not pregnant....but ejected the test like it said and there was 2 lines was faint but visible....so i called the number on pack and asked if they test like clear blue? but they said no just for pregnancy....so i said about line and they said it may not have triggered the test correctly or there isnt enough hcg in it to be detected even tho its seen....they said to do second 1 in the pack so i did and same again....2 lines.....but i did another tesco 1 that was different and nothing come up at all....so bit confused and cant find much online about the tesco digital at all :shrug: x

Hi

That's strange iv never tried the tesco ones, I use boots own make iv found them very good and reliable. Have you tried a clear blue iv heard there meant to be very good?

Do you have any symptoms?

Sorry for any errors typing on my phone iv just moved house so don't have the Internet at the mo.

Xx

Oh Zaney - I have never used a tesco one - sorry - but maybe its still a little early!

im kinda like you in that last month Af was due on 21st - she didnt arrive till 28th! Grrrr! So im using the 5th as when AF should be here and will prob test on the 6th?!

I havent bought any HPTs so i dont start POAS now!

P.S - just been trying to find some stuff online about those digiatl tesco test1 im struggling really!
x

Hi

That's strange iv never tried the tesco ones, I use boots own make iv found them very good and reliable. Have you tried a clear blue iv heard there meant to be very good?

Sorry for any errors typing on my phone iv just moved house so don't have the Internet at the mo.

Xx

thats like me in the evening! For some reason my laptop at home has stopped letting me on BNB! :growlmad:

Hi

Xx

I will try in a few days....im so wasting money right now lol im an addict ;) haha

and i have had many symptoms but put them down 2 af in the past but last week i had shivers/cold was really awfull i was in tears my head hurt....woke up next morning went to the loo and had 2 turn around quick and was sick out of the blue....was the same that night and 4 days after i couldnt keep nothing in me or down sorry for tmi lol.....but last 2 days i have been able to eat but small amounts but have had sour taste in mouth on and off since and alot this morning i feel like i wanna be sick and have mild headache atm....and yeah have had funny feelings in boobs but i have boob pains everytime my af is coming x

Oh Zaney - I have never used a tesco one - sorry - but maybe its still a little early!

im kinda like you in that last month Af was due on 21st - she didnt arrive till 28th! Grrrr! So im using the 5th as when AF should be here and will prob test on the 6th?!

I havent bought any HPTs so i dont start POAS now!

P.S - just been trying to find some stuff online about those digiatl tesco test1 im struggling really!
x

thank for the help and my last period was due on the 30th and i started bleeding on the 5th and it lasted 2 and a half days so will be due on 28th if i wasnt late so if i dont come on then i will wait till the 2nd.

i only found 1 story some1 got same stuff on test early b4 af then did another test and was neg but she was due a few days after that but then there is no more messages from her lol...so maybe she wasnt? x

^^ Of course! When are you testing?

ETA: Looks like the same day as me, dummy me

Hi hi Jenna! AF due 8/6 but I'm testing 8/3 (unless of course Spot shows up)! :(

I know this silly! You are on my list already!! :)

I know, just telling everyone else for the thread! heehee :D

I totally feel like I missed the egg this month girls....... I know I know.. "you're not out until AF shows" but I just have this feeling.....

I totally feel like I missed the egg this month girls....... I know I know.. "you're not out until AF shows" but I just have this feeling.....

I'm totally there with you. Just something doesn't feel like this is my month.

its never my month lol....but i always hope its my month which is different...but i think and hope its my month this time....fingers crossed for you all for the result your after :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->