*Success is achieved and maintained by those who keep trying and believe!*

Hahaha... i totally hear ya! The urge to test is killer but the bfn is heartbreaking! i usually breakdown 1 day before af.... bfn followed by af is just cruel and unusual punishment:nope:
I don't know why i keep doing it to myself :shrug:

I'll be lookin here for strength in 6 days or so too! lol

I was SO close to testing this morning! I got a free HPT in a box when I bought my Ovulation test kits ... SO TEMPTING!!!

i've got one of them too..... sitting on my vanity ..... taunting me:haha:

Hey Kytti...look at my ticker. It says #9 vivid dreams as a symptom....I had the WEIRDEST dream last night. I woke up told DH about it and even called my mom to tell her. Ok I am just being crazy again but weird huh?

I'm glad your ticker is working for you!!! I'm having none of the symptoms really. Every now and then I get weird cramps/pains but I had these last month too around this time so I am thinking nothing of it. I am not really noticing anything. Although the night I got my positive OPK (which is the last night we BD'd because I O'd late and we BD'd too much prior) I had a dream I was pregnant with another girl. Probably just the TTC stress getting to me. I really don't want to see a BFN again this month but I truly feel like I am going to. I hate being negative. I hope you at least get your BFP so I can be happy for one of us!!!

Well like I said, I am sure it's just a coincidence but I just thought it was weird since I normally don't look at that ticker because then I symptom spot which I hate doing but I just happened to see the word "dream" and bam, I thought about my dream that I still can see sooo clearly. I had a boy and a girl and they were so cute. There names were Logan and Alexandra (alex for short)...idk where that name came from but Logan is one of my names for my next boy so that made sense. I am not going to share all of it because it's too long but I have come to the conclusion that my dream was trying to tell me that I am a dangerous person when it comes to babies hahah! We got in a car accident driving a POWER WHEELS on the highway, 2 ladies were mad at me and "pushed" my baby girls soft spot in :( :( and I dropped my baby girl under a picnic table. WTF?! Yeah, it was odd...very very odd.

Ya know, I don't think I will get a BFP this month either. Just not feelin it. Would be nice, but prob not. That's ok, we can keep going with our journey together...we have only been trying since may right? ;)

Wow! What a weird dream! I love the name Logan. My husband's name is Lokin but everyone always thinks he says "Logan" and his family calls him Logan. But I like Lokin. Hehe... I don't know, vivid dreams are a good sign. Maybe this is your month after all! I think I remember vivid dreams when I got pregnant with DD! :X I heard month 3 is a lucky month for a lot of people and I think if I would have O'd on schedule we would have had a decent chance but oh well. Maybe there is some reason that happened and this wasn't suppose to be our month. Who knows... trying not to be too depressed before AF even shows, lol.

Lokin? I like that!! I already have Landon so I am going to be one of those people who sticks with the L's...Maybe. I like Logan and Lilyana. Our dog is Lexi :)

Month 3 lucky huh? We shall see! Watch, we are both sitting here doubting it and next thing you know we are going to be hunting each other down to share our BFP's haha wouldn't that be nice?

That would be amazing! I might cry from joy! Here is my chart.. it FINALLY picked up my O based on temps, etc. My Ovulation Chart

So true ... if any of us gets a BFP ... HOORAY!!! Although I will miss you in this forum!

Kytti...I still don't know how to read those charts haha

Fitzbaby, follow my journal! Easiest way to stay in touch when people move around this forum all the time!

I guess I should do a journal but I am too lazy!

Yeah I was feeling that way at first but I really like it, that's where I go to express myself and kind of write it down. People can read it if they want but sometimes I ramble lol

I am going to wait till now too and I am going to come here to you ladies for help. You all need to say "Tiffany, DON'T do it". I really wish all of us could meet so we could be crazy together lol but 80% of the people here are from UK and I am from the US

Jemma im from uk :)

And ur not crazy cos if ur crazy im crazy lol....i know how hard it is and testing when u know is impossible but u do it anyway cos ya just dont know? i tested few days ago and was about 5/6 dpo lmao.....i had 2 negatives and 2 i was unsure about and was blue dye which i read about and any1 can see the 2 lines but think dye was in evap i dunno but im trying to forget i did em lol.....but will be getting a test 2moro for friday morning im gonna get a 6 day early response...dunno if they r any good but im due on around the 2nd and dunno if i can wait longer than friday 2 test if nothing then i will again over weekend if not i will wait till the 2nd and test again....so now i sound more crazy than you hahaha x

i been TTC for so long now i dunno if i have symptoms of pregnancy or if its my body playing tricks....so now i just test every month just for the hope :) x

I tell myself I won't test again until 8/3 but I know I will. I don't have an HPT's right now so that would mean I have to go to the store..maybe I should make OH take all my money so I can't go haha

Time move faster! tick tock.....

lol.....i didnt buy my last tests my hubby did cos i was sick 1 morning and ill day b4....and was ill for 4 days couldnt keep nothing down or in me....but now i been eating little bits now im constipated sorry for tmi but my body is driving me nuts....or its me driving my body nuts? lmao
i also have no tests but really want 1 but dont want that disapointment....but look on the bright side it aint over till af comes......hopefully af stays away!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->